Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Used two different shipping addresses, and two different cards, but both cards each had the same billing address. I've never dealt with double orders on NDC, so can anyone speak to this working on recent releases?

I'm buying one of the pairs as a gift, so it'd suck to not have this work, ha.

Used two different shipping addresses, and two different cards, but both cards each had the same billing address. I've never dealt with double orders on NDC, so can anyone speak to this working on recent releases?

I'm buying one of the pairs as a gift, so it'd suck to not have this work, ha.
That's how 4wrestling was caught

Man NDC was real smooth. I was in and out for like a minute. Eastbay was tripping though. I'm glad I don't have to be in line for this. I wish my es connect didn't want a pair but retail is fine for me and free shipping. Can't ask for much better.

easiest cop for my on NDC...one for me, one for wifey, and two for my son, probably return one of them since i ordered a kids size 1 and he probably wont be able to wear it until 5-7 years of age, my son isnt born yet btw

I got through on NDC but I gave them up cuz I got thru on FNL also right at 6:01. And I have a ticket for a set at Foot Locker if I want a 2nd. Seems like demand is really high but there will be a ton of these, no need to resell, I'm just gonna wear the sht out of them lol.

lol yeah. sadly i tried eastbay first right on the dot 5 AM in california and it didn't go through before even trying NDC.

eastbay was good to me at the beginning of the year but it has definitely fizzled out I rarely get through on there. seems like the hypemonsters flock there the most

super super easy. copped a 10.5 with no problems.

which means these probably wont move off the shelves just all the 8s this year. these should be around for another few weeks. and on facebook, you can probably get these for much less than retail

Less heads copping because the 06's cracked on them.
My ish cracked but copped for a friend easily today.
Wish all releases were like this.

Was able to cop the 3's and DOERNBECHER AF1's...
grats DOERNBECHER means it's cool
eyes.gif

got em. didnt put in any leg work trying to get a pair in-store, so Im glad this was like expected and easy cop off ndc. 

easy cop on ndc now off to fnl to pick up my double up

winners circle :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna front it feel's good a little bit finally being able to pickup on ndc for a change these was produced by the masses

Back
Top Bottom