Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I added a size 10 to my cart at 8 am via mobile. Just checked and they are still in the cart. Waiting to get home so I can use my discover card and get the 15% cash back. Repped to the member that originally posted the discover info.

How man of y'all are gonna cancel your order because they didn't sell out ? 
grin.gif

Been trying to check out from FNL for about 30 min, it won't take any of my payment methods, anybody else having this trouble?
Means your banned for 3 months....Join the club. You will need to either use a gift card or someone elses credit card to cop for a while til they unban you...

There was more demand for these than I thought. Stores had a lot though.

These were pretty good. The leather is better. They also seem heavier which shows it. These are the best III's leather wise in the past six years besides 88's.

The paint is like painted on, and it's obviously a different type of paint. I'll wait and see how they hold up.

Used my WC discount, so under retail was good.

Last edited:
Man, this is my favorite shoe of all time and JB just cant get the paint right. The white part of my midsole has red splatters and the paint is so thin it looks like someone repainted with just one coat.. I'm about to strip the paint and repaint them.

Figures when funds are tight, the shoes I really want are the easiest release. Oh well I better get used to this. Gonna start saving for a house so I'm gonna be sitting out A LOT of releases. Just wish these were the last ones I got before I had to stop.

Glad to see that everyone who wanted them got em.

There was more demand for these than I thought. Stores had a lot though.

These were pretty good. The leather is better. They also seem heavier which shows it. These are the best III's leather wise in the past six years besides 88's.

The paint is like painted on, and it's obviously a different type of paint. I'll wait and see how they hold up.

Used my WC discount, so under retail was good.

I have the 88 and 2010 WC side by side and as far as I can tell, they feel, smell and look just the same, have that shiny coated surface and pre-creased. However, I really hope these are better though.

First JB cop of the year, I logged onto NDC and my size was still up, ordered with no hassle, no bots, no twitter checking. And I just got my confirmation from NDC.

Been trying to check out from FNL for about 30 min, it won't take any of my payment methods, anybody else having this trouble?
I had the same problem - I called and the rep blamed I on the "sensitivity of the system on popular release days," which is funny because on non-JB release days I can buy from their website with no problem. Their recommendation was to buy a gift card... Really??

View media item 523659
Smooth and easy pick up from local FTL. I'm at a loss for words with these shoes. They are solid built all the way around. Excellent stitching and detail. The blacked out elephant print cut is thick and the grooves are deep. The pattern is consistent front to back on both my shoes. This leather is impressive. Tumbled leather looks so good on this model. The whole shoe is flawless and the best release in years quality wise. Lets not kid ourselves. a fire red Nike Air logo on this colorway would of crushed every release from the past 15 years. Bravo JB! C.L.A.S.S.I.C. sneaker!

Back
Top Bottom