Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Saw some resellers buy 3 pairs then go to the next store
mean.gif

Anyway got my pair. First time I owned this colorway. A bit underwhelming now that I have it but I thought they were really nice when i didnt have it.
ah I know that feeling, bittersweet almost

Wore some TB-IIIs in to pick up my FRs and this youngbuck asked me where i got my "Military 3s" at... :smh:
Anyhow... It's nice seeing an OG CW being a little easier to pick-up than in recent months.
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
Maybe we can somewhat get back to how it was before the last Concord drop.
Slowly but surely...
:nerd:
Military IIIs lol.......kids today

Saw some resellers buy 3 pairs then go to the next store :smh:

Anyway got my pair. First time I owned this colorway. A bit underwhelming now that I have it but I thought they were really nice when i didnt have it.

dont worry... they gonna be stuck with their pairs :lol:

this model never really was beloved. it was liked and resell was never good. they should have known :lol:

Ran into my main local spot at 8am (after the online purchase). The manager always puts my size (ticket) aside so typically it's easy there for me. But today (for an OG CW nonetheless) there were only 3 dudes wanting to buy, which is WAY less than normal. It was Just me, some DJ Drama lookin cat and another dude lookin like Chief Keef. Easy copp in-store... :nerd:

if you wonder where your comment went and if you used profanity.... it was deleted.

y'all gotta chill with that.

this model never really was beloved. it was liked and resell was never good. they should have known :lol:
you could tell they were nee sneakerheads who did not know. Which i'd be cool with if they werent resellers. I chuckled and didnt even warn them. Lucky they got a month return policy

People want to know how to kill or at least slow down the reseller game? This is how... flood the market with a popular release, so that everyone who really wants a pair can get a pair. And how do you get them? By walking into a store and buying them... what a crazy idea!

Glad to see people who wanted them were able to get them with ease, the way it should be (and used to be).

Last edited:
Ran into my main local spot at 8am (after the online purchase). The manager always puts my size (ticket) aside so typically it's easy there for me. But today (for an OG CW nonetheless) there were only 3 dudes wanting to buy, which is WAY less than normal. It was Just me, some DJ Drama lookin cat and another dude lookin like Chief Keef. Easy copp in-store...
nerd.gif
LMAO u were on line w dj drama and chief keef? the boards are lively today.....

slept in on this release...woke up at 7 pst....check ndc, no luck...just copped from footlocker 

holy ... 315 posts from 3am - 9am my time lol 

anyway .. i just woke up ... if i can cop from ftl ill get em ... i know i said i was passin but i got $45 off so we'll see if not oh well

Easy cop from footlocker, woke up abt 10, got online to my surprise waited in check out line for 10 min and copped. All releases should be this easy.

you could tell they were nee sneakerheads who did not know. Which i'd be cool with if they werent resellers. I chuckled and didnt even warn them. Lucky they got a month return policy

as stated a million times... nike can curb resellers by doing what they did on this release and a few others like the fire red 5s (black midsole), red 4s, and the obsidian 12s.... just produce a ton and flood the market... they will still sell out eventually.
and return policy is up to the manager's discretion - if he is a habitual returner, then manager can say no. HoH stamp no returns on a lot of their receipts.

What the resale on these copped 3 of em

you got issues if you buying to flip but dont know what they flip for :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom