Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

So if someone brings a brother, a girlfriend and buys 9 of these, does that mean they're a fan as they say or just a reseller?

if Nike put NA on the heel, I bet this shoe will sell out in every store. 

Last edited:
View media item 524035
Man, these are actually really nice. Not sure why there was no hype surrounding these. Hopefully the hype with JB releases is starting to die down, and the true enthusiast can get there pairs with little to no trouble,

So if someone brings a brother, a girlfriend and buys 9 of these, does that mean they're a fan as they say or just a reseller?
reseller. if i have to bring my brother and my gf. im definitely reselling cause she doesn't even want me to spend $174 on Jordan :/

Great looking pair of shoes in THE classic colorway. I will be wearing these until the sole crumbles. VERY happy with this release, couldn't care less about whether people think they sold out first day or hit outlets.

Won 7 raffles only one pair didn't have paint blotches or thick brush strokes on them. Thanks to the dude who posted pics 5 days ago that showed the brush strokes on the midsole ... I knew one would be legit . Good luck to all you trying to get a good pair from the online sites

o710yu.jpg

my pair were pretty clean no major quality or midsole paint issues :nthat:

hope all those who wanted these got them in the same condition as my pair.

Last edited:
Quality issues wouldn't be a factor if these were limited.

I wanted these III's back in 07, you can bet I didn't miss out on this release whether it was gonna be limited or not.

We still had a 8-10.5 and some 12s at champs in Patrick Henry for those in the 757...

Been too busy to see if any other spots had them

haha then for those who didn't have the sufficient funds available

cuz you see the way may bank account is set up...

Quality issues wouldn't be a factor if these were limited.

I wanted these III's back in 07, you can bet I didn't miss out on this release whether it was gonna be limited or not.
That's what I thought , but a ton of the db3's had backwards print , a huge gouge in one, 3m paint issues and glue stains

Went and picked up a pair this afternoon, went thru multuple pairs,til I got a left and right suitable for my perfectionist taste..

Noticed a bunch of flaws while sorting thru pairs, many pairs had oversprayed red paint speckled on white midsole, white mid soles under sprayed lacking white paint, overglue on elephant print all the way to the top of elephant print, elephant print cut way to low on toe box section, J-man on tounge with club feet, lastly the white leather is pre yellowed on many pairs, and the white laces look off compard to pre yellowed leather..

Thats what I saw thru out 7 pair, I managed to get a pair which was basically flawless ,but it was a task ,mixing and matching til I achieved a good pair..

So in closing if youre on the fence, I suggest looking them over at your local spot if thats a option for you, because ordering online will be a lotto..

I don't think it's because a bunch were made. I really do think people have come down to priorities. The first of the month was two days ago so people just got done paying bills and the other half already copped Grape 5s, restock from a couple months ago, Shadows, Black Toes, Black Grapes, Playoff or True Red 8s. People know they ain't rich so these high schoolers/College kids ain't got no time overspending haha.

Can't speak for every where, but I drove by two spots and they had people waiting. I was actually shocked, because I expected this to be easy. It was because Finishline and Footlocker just had a ton. That's why it's good to pay attention to the boards when people start reporting their store allocation. I got there right when they opened, where as other people actually camped out for hours. :smh:

I hope it's the same way for the V's, because that's the last JB release I really want for the rest of the year, and even with those I have the 06's. Everything else, Steels, Laneys, I's, XI's...it's whatever.

I'm thinking the V release will be just like this because JB is going to want that back to school money....and they had a ton of charcoals last year. They restocked so many times I gave in and got a pair. :lol:

Wow, not sold out? As an og color too? Is the game finally die down? We shall hope that is.

A very nice shoe - it unfortunately competes with the Black/White Cements so it will be perpetually underrated.

I don't think it's because a bunch were made. I really do think people have come down to priorities. The first of the month was two days ago so people just got done paying bills and the other half already copped Grape 5s, restock from a couple months ago, Shadows, Black Toes, Black Grapes, Playoff or True Red 8s. People know they ain't rich so these high schoolers/College kids ain't got no time overspending haha.
Can't speak for every where, but I drove by two spots and they had people waiting. I was actually shocked, because I expected this to be easy. It was because Finishline and Footlocker just had a ton. That's why it's good to pay attention to the boards when people start reporting their store allocation. I got there right when they opened, where as other people actually camped out for hours. :smh:
I hope it's the same way for the V's, because that's the last JB release I really want for the rest of the year, and even with those I have the 06's. Everything else, Steels, Laneys, I's, XI's...it's whatever.
I'm thinking the V release will be just like this because JB is going to want that back to school money....and they had a ton of charcoals last year. They restocked so many times I gave in and got a pair. :lol:

This has been a quiet year for me, considering i don't really buy Vs these days and this is the Year of the V...
But I went HAM on this FR-III drop knowing there isn't anything else I want until the Taxis and Steels.
(I might get the Gamma XI simply to black it out... :nerd: )

Back
Top Bottom