Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
So I ended up connecting with a local mom and pop recently, spoke with the manager a few times, and had him hold a pair down for me. 

We swapped numbers, and he told me he'd look out in the future so long as I look out with some cash (threw him $20 today on GP).

Anyhow, after exchanging numbers and a jackson, I was rung up by the owner and charged $200 flat. 
mean.gif

I'm upset that the owner marked these up to $186 and some change. Basically, the dude calculated the exact amount that would require me to pay $200 flat with tax. 

All in all I dropped $220 on these, when I could have EASILY copped for retail, 
mean.gif

The way I look at it is I secured a connect for the future. 
smokin.gif
 It just costed me $50 more than I should have paid. Guess it's a worthwhile investment (Black Red 1s, Taxis, Infrareds, etc.). 
dam the disrespect is so blatant

you should of stood up for yourself and be like nah and show him you can cop a FSR on eastbay for retail and tell him to FOH with that BS

now he just sees you as a sucker when something limited does drop hell give you a ring and be like lemme meet ben franklin and ill let you grab a pair

and when you do cop watch him charge you like 300

your hustling backwards bro hookups shouldn't charge you more than retail if anything they should be shooting you a discount

Haha... Na, it was 8:30am and still pretty quiet there. Although, she may have been keeping me around to holla at me... should have asked for her discount.
laugh.gif
Yeah playboy, I'm sure that that's the reason... If anything, im sure she was trying to suck more $$$ from your wallet! lol

The paint job is fine. you can see the actual brush strokes from the sweatshop children :rolleyes raise the pay a little jb u over workin those poor bastards! breathing those fumes also. At least they changed the paint should hold up a little better this time around.

Last edited:
Seeing these comments made me check my pair. I have a tiny red paint speckle the size of a pen tip on the left shoe where the white part is supposed to be. On the right shoe I have a small hairline crack in the leather. About the width of a baby's fingernail.

Not complaining though. it is still a great pair

Maybe if he would have rung u up, and charge u retail(160)no taxes, then 20 went in his pocket, then I could respect the manager, but 200 plus fee = robbery.

There are like a million pairs made. These shoes are worth $160 retail and resell.
Put them on and beat them.

Looks like Eastbay has sz 12 and up, didn't check small sizes. I ordered another 11.5 about an hour ago.

My eastbay pair is ready to ship out. I will say this the platinum membership was worth it this year. Cannot wait to have these in my hands, iii's bring back such good memories

View media item 524283

Last edited:
I'm glad these are sitting, seeing that I have a toothache and its raining. I would get pair online, but why wait when I know they are still in stores. So I should be good until tomorrow, I know my girl at FA held me down

It's funny how everyone keeps screaming THEY ARE STILL ONLINE, IMO they are just hype beast in disguise

Back
Top Bottom