Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Lmao @gas station :rofl: its all good fam they're nice shoes regardless

Wasn't there a way to lighten up the EP? I'm not sure if it was an old post here but I thought someone used diluted acetone or nail polish remover and lightly applied it on the EP.

There is. I remember seeing a brave soul do it in the old '07 Fire Red 3 thread. Didnt look too bad either.

I read the article but to me that is not camping...puting a lawn chair in line and going home to sleep? Eating at restaurants? Who the hell is standing in line behind these empty chairs...

like me telling my family lets go camping, driving out to the woods setting up the tent and driving back home to sleep in our beds

I see adults camping in front of my store all the time. In fact, they camp and then use their credit card. 'Where's your god now?' 
laugh.gif
didn't mean it in a bad way, but it's a way for them to cop a release. If it was online only, wouldn't be fair.
On a side note, my pair came in via fedex today. Better than expected. Leather is soft and even. Paint good. But the smell when I opened the box... nearly got me high, it was so strong. Might have to let them breathe for a few days out of box before wearing them. Even stronger than my foamposite pros.

Last edited:
Strolled into HOH yesterday after camping (REAL camping, in the woods) and they still had my size. After seeing them in person it was a easy decision, quality is pretty nice, the tumbled leather is much nicer then the stuff the V's have got this year. Glad I picked these up :smokin

Strolled into HOH yesterday after camping (REAL camping, in the woods) and they still had my size. After seeing them in person it was a easy decision, quality is pretty nice, the tumbled leather is much nicer then the stuff the V's have got this year. Glad I picked these up
smokin.gif
They still have them at the HoH and some stores by us in Buffalo too - seems like they made a LOT of these.  They're everywhere here.  But then again, people sleep like crazy here...my friend copped those black mint LeBrons a week and a half after release.

Guys, anyone else finding the sizing a bit off?  Mine arrived yesterday and I went with my usual (UK) size 10 and they come up small (length wise).  I have the true blues, white cement and crimson 3s and all fit great, but these are just way off.  Maybe I got a duff shoe or something.  Anyhow, I have managed to cop a 10.5 last minute so I'll see how those fit when they arrive.

Last edited:
Can't wait for mine to come in the mail. Thankful these were pretty much slept on. In OG cw retro 3 is an instant cop for me. With no hesitation. Happy to have another pair join the family.

Hey guys, if you get a chance check out my article, I'm a blogger for the Sneakermuseum and I chronicled these kids as they camped for the 3s in Cambridge, MA

http://sneakermuseum.com/blog/culture/campout-for-the-2013-air-jordan-retro-fire-red-iiis-ahsan/

https://twitter.com/sneakermuseum23

Camped out, yet easily available online...
Camping is for kids with no jobs, and no credit card. They need a way to get shoes too.
Why not give responsible family member the money and not camp.  Not knocking them, just unclear on the reasoning.  Perhaps just bored with school being out, better than being out doing something parents might not approve of.
I would certainly pick up a second pair if I didn't win auction for LeBron X's last night.  Worse part is I haven't even received my III's yet, they arrive today.  I wonder if these will be in store at DSG.

Last edited:
Still a fsr at the local mall. Glad i didnt pay shipping fees
Shipping is free at DSG.  Hopefully FA stumbles across a few more pairs and they sit, then I can use a birthday coupon for them.  LOL.
They have a crapload of pairs, I have 55 Qty of sz 11.5 in my cart. Wow
WTH do you have that many in your car?  Also just because they are in your account and the order goes through doesn't mean they have them.  A guy in the Grapes thread ordered a pair and order was eventually cancelled.

Last edited:
dsg is a crap shoot so be careful. you can always cancel your order if you find them at another place. its like a somewhat safety net.

I doubt they are sitting on a million pairs and at this point, id imagine they are OOS tho the website says otherwise.

Strictly a nostalgia purchase for me , copped ogs in 88 for 15th birthday present so I needed these

Jordan 3 Fire Red was the top seller last week at approximately 250,000 pairs. MJ stays winning. Thanks @mattSOS for the info!  Retail value of 250k pairs of Fire Reds is $40M in one weekend. The Bobcats roster cost $53M for an entire year. #numbersdontlie

7:05am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom