Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Damn. Took lunch late and missed out on Richards. I called my finish line and he said no dice, even after looking up the sku. Still on the hunt for a size 12.

Last edited:
Jordan Brand has been super lazy with the quality these days. just got my pair and theres loose stitching around the ankle padding.

jordan's been 0 for 2 with the last 2 releases i copped. both pairs woulda qualified as B grades a couple years back.

think your finishline guy was bad at his job. shoes are definitely still around.

Sizes here (including 12) - http://kixsquare.bigcartel.com/product/2013-air-jordan-fire-red-iii

shipping is a little slow but its 160 + 20 in ship.

I think he was holding out. I may run to the mall after work and see if another rep can check. I have a $20 WC that I'd like to use. If not, I appreciate the link. I'll probably go with them. I'm still new to copping retros so I appreciate your knowledge.

eek.gif

Not DS. Probably around 7-8, but just noticed that big chunk missing today. My second pair of 07's actually. Tried to clean a stain on the first pair with a little rubbing alcohol = immediate beater status lmao

Last edited:
A pair came in today and man... I don't have to be a stickler about quality to be peeved. AIR on back isn't completely painted, paint streaks galore, a couple marks on the leather, and a few red paint marks on the grey outsole.

Definitely B-Grade-ish.

A pair came in today and man... I don't have to be a stickler about quality to be peeved. AIR on back isn't completely painted, paint streaks galore, a couple marks on the leather, and a few red paint marks on the grey outsole.

Definitely B-Grade-ish.

Damn, maybe you can get a voucher for them

This may be my last purchase from JB. My left shoe was near flawless but the right has glue stains on the toe cap and the heel. Also there are little holes on the white part of the midsole.The stitching is bad. The air on the heel isn't completely painted and to top it of other than little creasing is the jumpmans on the tongue have holes gaps in them like he got in a shoot out.

I got mine from NDC and also they were size 11 but they fit like 10.5 for me.

Last edited:
I got mine today from Richards and there going back tommorow !!!! just think this same quality will be $170 next year

Definitely B-Grade-ish.W
where did you buy from ?

Back
Top Bottom