Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

My wife isn’t really into sneakers, but she remembers having an og pair of wc3’s when she was a kid. She was really excited when I showed her pics of these Katrina’s.

I’m hoping to win her a pair off the SNKRS app. Can anyone help me out with the sizing? I’ve only bought my size 13 on SNKRS, so I’m not sure how to buy other sizes?

I know she can fit a Nike size 4.5y bball shoe. Should I try for the gradeschool size? Women’s? What size? I dont want to be fumbling around with the app when it’s game time. Please help!

Don't understand why people are harping for Nike Air in the back. These are not game worn OG's.

The Nike Air emblem only belongs to models which His Airness wore himself, on court. I understand there is a cosmetic appeal to it, but maybe I'm just particular.

Got a chance to hold these tonight... Leather is very nice, very soft to the touch. Paint job is good. Overall these are a go ... I just can't go back to jumpman air...
20180502_204109.jpg
20180502_204159.jpg
20180502_204316.jpg
pics are :lol: .. u gotta put some lotion on them hands bruh maybe a finger nail clipper also ***** distracting ... why homie got the 1993 extra baggy #ntdenim in the back :lol:... sorry man just an observation..3s are fire tho

Don't understand why people are harping for Nike Air in the back. These are not game worn OG's.

The Nike Air emblem only belongs to models which His Airness wore himself, on court. I understand there is a cosmetic appeal to it, but maybe I'm just particular.

Jordan did wear jumpman on the court tho

Not like it matters either way

I’m gonna pass up on a reserve if I get one next week. I have $20 off rewards to use to make them $170 at foot locker.

Should be marked a “GR” in their system.

Jumpman logo is a clean look. I don't think it takes away from the shoe at all. In some instances I think it's better than NA.

That's because of the fat elephant print we got now; sometimes the Jumpman can look slimmer and work better. The main reason the Jumpman looks dumb is because it's already on the tongue. It's supposed to be on the tongue. Tinker removed the swoosh but kept the Nike Air on the back. The Jumpman wasn't supposed to be repeated twice. Tinker knew what he was doing, but JB gotta mess with his genius.

pics are :lol: .. u gotta put some lotion on them hands bruh maybe a finger nail clipper also ***** distracting ... why homie got the 1993 extra baggy #ntdenim in the back :lol:... sorry man just an observation..3s are fire tho
Man... I wasn't getting ready for a hand modeling gig, just trying to show my fellow NT'ers a closeup of the K3's... You paying attention to the wrong stuff... ie. my fingers/nails, another mans NT Denim:rofl:... You might be in the wrong forum homie... Tinder for boy's has a spot for you though!!!:rofl: Pay attention to the kicks my g... 3's are fire though...

Man... I wasn't getting ready for a hand modeling gig, just trying to show my fellow NT'ers a closeup of the K3's... You paying attention to the wrong stuff... ie. my fingers/nails, another mans NT Denim:rofl:... You might be in the wrong forum homie... Tinder for boy's has a spot for you though!!!:rofl: Pay attention to the kicks my g... 3's are fire though...
Savage :pimp:

Bruh in your rush to “ hold them first” u could’ve at least got the powdered donut off your hand before touching the 3s ... I don’t know anything about dating sites..I got a girl and actually meet people in Real life u should try it ... and yea sons jeans look crazy! no one should be wAlking around With jeans like that unless they fresh out the bing after a 20 year bid...3s ARE Fire tho

Back
Top Bottom