Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

100% agreed with this, people like promac promac are too brainwashed by the groupthink/conditioning you mentioned that Gentry pushed out in the past. It's too bad that worked because we'd likely get more NA retros otherwise.

Brainwashed? :lol:

If you want to blame “people like me” for these shoes having the jumpman logo on it, be my guest. I was just trying to explain to heatseeker why I thought the tinkers had NA and these didn’t.

It’s really not that big of a deal to me (probably because I’m brainwashed), but I’m buying the shoe either way

I agree with what someone posted earlier, they shouldn’t have messed with the branding on the back of the shoe in the first place, BUT they did.

Last edited:
Example?

I would say what kind of tendencies you show bigj505 bigj505 but I’m sure you would use your authority and have me banned :lol:

I’m sure you can guess
Like when you said.....

Ok I give. I was just messing with you. We are in the same threads. I was thinking you’ve seen my views and knew we were on the same page :lol:

At least jordan brand recognizes they can’t get away with selling NA BC3’s for $200, and tryna sell Katrinas for $200 also....they know lol

I agree that the nike air looks better but if we stop getting the jumpman completely there is going to come a time that people are going to be clamoring for it back, guaranteed. In this instance, the original pair had the jumpman so to me it makes sense, wont stop me from doubling up on them. Super clean pair of 3s.

jumpman air on the back is fine with me. nike air would be great.....but jumpman air is fine. im personally not buying for that. i love the colorway. missed out on em when they first dropped and always wanted a pair. heard the leather on these is on point, and colorway is just so clean to me. i love white and red combos.

but thats just me.

I agree that the nike air looks better but if we stop getting the jumpman completely there is going to come a time that people are going to be clamoring for it back, guaranteed.

Nobody cares that the number of Jumpman-branded 1s has gone down since Nike/JB have started releasing so many OG 1s.

Nobody is asking for AJ2s with "JORDAN" on the back of them.

Few people would be asking for "Jumpman Air" back if Nike/JB released all CWs with NA. I guarantee it.

Nobody cares that the number of Jumpman-branded 1s has gone down since Nike/JB have started releasing so many OG 1s.

Nobody is asking for AJ2s with "JORDAN" on the back of them.

Few people would be asking for "Jumpman Air" back if Nike/JB released all CWs with NA. I guarantee it.

what if nike/jb released these first so that they can release the NA version 2 years down the line and have the same people purchase them again?

Back
Top Bottom