Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

idk I just saw in the mocha thread that pinoe posted on ig that they were getting scrapped
Screenshot_20180513-191943.png

Hey, that’s me. Lol

Dammit um ya'll say they're sitting, but I can't find a 10.5 anywhere in ATL it seems. And I just missed the restock this morning. FML

Joints are moving from the restocked sites. Also the TB III's were a major let down. We didn't expect them to be what they were and the color was off (specifically the EP). If that's what all other III's felt like then they released 4-5 years of garbage.

Disclaimer: I don't think TB were garbage but they are terrible compared to all other III's that followed.

I wanted TB 3s but they dropped before I was back in the sneaker game. I did end up finding pairs at Vacaville outlets last May but they all had hideous glue stains or imperfections I couldn't deal with. However, I did take opportunity to size myself up in IIIs to learn I was for sure a 10. Gotta say BC IIIs most comfortable Jordan I bought this year, gonna try my Katrinas on today for comparison.

Or you refuse to acknowledge voices of reason :lol: .. there is a difference between all of the retro Jordan III's that dropped this year and TB III's.. it's not that hard of a concept lol. Also, depends on who you're referring to because I never talk about glue or (bad) comfort.

Or you refuse to acknowledge voices of reason :lol: .. there is a difference between all of the retro Jordan III's that dropped this year and TB III's.. it's not that hard of a concept lol. Also, depends on who you're referring to because I never talk about glue or (bad) comfort.
Whatever you say man.

thought j23 would notify on these restocks via app

I don't wanna spend money but I wanna double up :lol:

thought j23 would notify on these restocks via app

I don't wanna spend money but I wanna double up :lol:

I got the notification but I had to choose between these and the Jeter XIs this week and I chose the Jeters. Hope to get these on another restock in a few weeks maybe.

I can’t believe the TB3 hate ITT.

TB3s are probably going to be the last time we see all three of these aspects tbh:

-OG cw
-NA
-Enough stock that many discounts were to be had.

Not gonna lie, it was pretty cool to walk into the outlet and see that shoe sitting there with 50+ pairs in stock. I should've copped another for myself but bought s pair for my little bro and he still hasn't even opened the box :smh:

remember the lady even gave me a discount the next day on a return to get me those true blues for like $60

Back
Top Bottom