Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

True blue 3s weren’t that bad considering what we have gotten from JB when it comes to white leather jordans. Didn’t wow but didn’t make me go nuts either.

I agree.... make them limited and they are grails. Make them plentiful and they are the worse thing ever.
i was ecstatic to get arguably my favorite jordan, 2 pair one at discount with NO hassle at all.

i was ecstatic to get arguably my favorite jordan, 2 pair one at discount with NO hassle at all.
I’ve always been cool on them but def appreciated the low prices. Have a pair somewhere that imma break out with my 03 Kobe all star jersey when it comes in :lol:

Shut what down? Tb3’s weren’t AS bad as everyone says. That’s the initial statement and it’s still true. You guys ***** over shoes yet you guys buy them, don’t wear them, look for the smallest of blemishes that ALL shoes have, etc. Get over it and move on. It’s embarrassing. And yes it’s true that a huge amount of people all of a sudden quit “wanting them” when they didn’t sell out just like with the tinkers. So many “now that they’re in hand I just don’t know anymore”.

You Sound Dumb As Hell Bruh

I Hope You Ain't Grouping Me In With Those "You Guys" Blanket Statements....

You Got It Allllll Twisted :lol:

You Sound Dumb As Hell Bruh

I Hope You Ain't Grouping Me In With Those "You Guys" Blanket Statements....

You Got It Allllll Twisted :lol:

He's got a good point. I'll try to explain.

1. People long and beg for a shoe to come back to the original OG specifications, no exceptions.

2. If the shoe is limited hype explodes, and saltiness happens when ppl can't buy or have to pay resell.

3. If it is widely produced, that lowers hype and people get mad cause "everyone can buy them".

4. When people get their shoes, they inspect for every little issue and complain about the price that they paid knowing that JB quality is inconsistent even before they bought the shoe.

5. Even IF they get the shoe to their price and quality specifications, they don't even wear the shoe, then later when they do, complaints start again about how they are "releasing these again" already.

This is just what I've gathered in my 8 years of buying jordans/nikes at a consistent rate.

He's got a good point. I'll try to explain.

1. People long and beg for a shoe to come back to the original OG specifications, no exceptions.

2. If the shoe is limited hype explodes, and saltiness happens when ppl can't buy or have to pay resell.

3. If it is widely produced, that lowers hype and people get mad cause "everyone can buy them".

4. When people get their shoes, they inspect for every little issue and complain about the price that they paid knowing that JB quality is inconsistent even before they bought the shoe.

5. Even IF they get the shoe to their price and quality specifications, they don't even wear the shoe, then later when they do, complaints start again about how they are "releasing these again" already.

This is just what I've gathered in my 8 years of buying jordans/nikes at a consistent rate.

Bruh... I See You Trying To Give This Man A Leg To Stand On But Let Me Remind You Of A Few Things....

*The Leather On These In MOST Cases WAS Subpar And Left Much To Be Desired From The TRUE Collector
*These Were FAR From "True Blue" In Color ...... This Alone Was Enough To Turn Me Away

These Are Solely The Reasons My Pairs Were Returned..... I Could Care Less How Many Were Produced Or Sold

Dismissing Any Of These FACTS As Me Somehow Being Overly Picky Or Not Happy With This Particular Shoes Availability Is Just Pure Ignorance! :lol:

I Own A LOT Of Subpar Jordan Brand Releases..... These Weren't About To Be An Addition To That Pile :rolleyes

If Yall Were Happy With Them, Then By All Means Stay Happy With How You Spent Your Money. But Don't Sit There And Try To Convince Me On Why I Somehow Am Trying To Justify Returning This Poor Attempt At A Retro

Ya'll Sound Silly AF :lol:

Last edited:
20180514_180114.jpg
20180514_175632.jpg

Bruh... I See You Trying To Give This Man A Leg To Stand On But Let Me Remind You Of A Few Things....

*The Leather On These In MOST Cases WAS Subpar And Left Much To Be Desired From The TRUE Collector
*These Were FAR From "True Blue" In Color ...... This Alone Was Enough To Turn Me Away

These Are Solely The Reasons My Pairs Were Returned..... I Could Care Less How Many Were Produced Or Sold

Dismissing Any Of These FACTS As Me Somehow Being Overly Picky Or Not Happy With This Particular Shoes Availability Is Just Pure Ignorance! :lol:

I Own A LOT Of Subpar Jordan Brand Releases..... These Weren't About To Be An Addition To That Pile :rolleyes

If Yall Were Happy With Them, Then By All Means Stay Happy With How You Spent Your Money. But Don't Sit There And Try To Convince Me On Why I Somehow Am Trying To Justify Returning This Poor Attempt At A Retro

Ya'll Sound Silly AF :lol:
Shut up already. You’re wrong, get over it.

Shut up already. You’re wrong, get over it.

How About This..... You Go Ahead And Line Up The AJ 3's In YOUR Collection For Comparison Sake And Post A Picture Here.....

I'll Do The Same.....

Then We Can See Who Has Ground To Stand On In Regards To Making These Comparisons.....

:nerd:

Ah I may need to learn the sheep mentality. Tell me your ways

Oh I'm A Sheep Now?

You Funny Bruh :lol:

Hope You're Doing Well Buddy!

How About This..... You Go Ahead And Line Up The AJ 3's In YOUR Collection For Comparison Sake And Post A Picture Here.....

I'll Do The Same.....

Then We Can See Who Has Ground To Stand On In Regards To Making These Comparisons.....

:nerd:

Oh I'm A Sheep Now?

You Funny Bruh :lol:

Hope You're Doing Well Buddy!
I’m throwing stuff out there just like you buddy.
I’m caping because I don’t agree with how bad y’all say the tb3s are?

I’m throwing stuff out there just like you buddy.
I’m caping because I don’t agree with how bad y’all say the tb3s are?

Naw....

You're Caping Cuz You're Out Here Clearly Caping.....

You Been Buying Shoes Long Enough To Know Damn Well Them TB3's Wasn't Up To Par

You Brainwashed Tho By That Discounted Price You Paid :rolleyes

Yet I'M The Sheep :lol:

Do You My Guy.... Do You

Naw....

You're Caping Cuz You're Out Here Clearly Caping.....

You Been Buying Shoes Long Enough To Know Damn Well Them TB3's Wasn't Up To Par

You Brainwashed Tho By That Discounted Price You Paid :rolleyes

Yet I'M The Sheep :lol:

Do You My Guy.... Do You
No I CLEARLY don’t agree with y’all so I’m caping. So you are obviously reaching for something that isn’t there.
What we got was on par with what had been dropping. The shade of of any Jordan retro has always been something different than what we got in the past so I’m clueless on why you suddenly feel some kind of way about the true blue 3 but not about any other retro that drops.

So no, I’m not all bent out of shape over the true blue 3 because it was expected. Whenever Jordan does better then I’m actually surprised. Otherwise it’s what it is.

No I CLEARLY don’t agree with y’all so I’m caping. So you are obviously reaching for something that isn’t there.
What we got was on par with what had been dropping. The shade of of any Jordan retro has always been something different than what we got in the past so I’m clueless on why you suddenly feel some kind of way about the true blue 3 but not about any other retro that drops.

So no, I’m not all bent out of shape over the true blue 3 because it was expected. Whenever Jordan does better then I’m actually surprised. Otherwise it’s what it is.

Like I Said Homie... If You Were Happy With Em... More Power To Ya :lol:

Most People That Have Been Purchasing These Shoes Since 2001 And Before Were Majorly Let Down By The Color Jordan Brand Chose To Go With On This Release (That's Not Even Taking In To Account Mediocre Leather Quality).... In Fact, I Don't Think We've Seen Such A Drastic Difference In Color EVER On A Retro Release (Please Do Feel Free To Name Any You Feel Were Worse) :rolleyes

Ya'll The Type Of Dudes To Try And Convince People The Quality On The Last Fire Red V Retro "Wasn't That Bad" :lol:

I'm Not The One To Complain About A Release With No Reasoning Behind It..... And You Of All People Know That.

Like I Said Before, Hope All Is Well Bud

Like I Said Homie... If You Were Happy With Em... More Power To Ya :lol:

Most People That Have Been Purchasing These Shoes Since 2001 And Before Were Majorly Let Down By The Color Jordan Brand Chose To Go With On This Release.... In Fact, I Don't Think We've Seen Such A Drastic Difference In Color EVER On A Retro Release (Please Do Feel Free To Name Any You Feel Were Worse) :rolleyes

I'm Not The One To Complain About A Release With No Reasoning Behind It..... And You Of All People Know That.

Like I Said Before, Hope All Is Well Bud
You’ve been on the board for years.... I almost thought I missed out on you having a little one.... I was almost pissed I didn’t congratulate :lol:

I truly believe it boils down to QC and some real manufacturing problems. Those few that got acceptable pairs (obviously) aren’t able to see how bad the majority of the pairs were. Then there’s the group that never owned anything prior to 05, so they don’t understand what the quality SHOULD be like.

I do believe some good pairs slipped through the cracks (based on probability, still haven’t seen pics of a good pair) and the people who were lucky enough to get them are the ones defending the release. They aren’t necessarily caping, it’s their experience.

They are wrong though, about the release as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom