Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

10 flew. I got all the way to the end to get cart jacked. Damn

Just picked up Tinker so i don’t think ima need these if you want Katrina for retail + shipping bro. Don’t feel like going to the mall to return them.

IMG_2296.PNG
Damn man

I'm really not one to point out flaws much but...

I know y'all see those two dents. One by midsole and one by the toe :frown:

Feels bad man...

Should I return?
Only return if you can’t get over it.
My Bc3 look similar after several wears.
I’d just wear them this summer.
Make some memories.
Do some fun ****. Spill some brews.
Put some memory dents and stains on them.

Yo it's wild how many people have such different opinions of the same models/colorways about the differences/similarities in materials and fit. I wonder how much of it is actual production quality/consistency and how much of it is just straight up opinion :emoji_thinking:

IMG_2296.PNG
Damn man

I'm really not one to point out flaws much but...

I know y'all see those two dents. One by midsole and one by the toe :frown:

Feels bad man...

Should I return?

what a shame, the elephant print on the toe box is perfect. thin print and not high cut like ive seen on alot of pairs. if you are going to wear them, i would keep this pair

Just picked up Tinker so i don’t think ima need these if you want Katrina for retail + shipping bro. Don’t feel like going to the mall to return them.
appreciate it. Working on trying to buy a pair locally since most have em for sale around retail.

Only return if you can’t get over it.
My Bc3 look similar after several wears.
I’d just wear them this summer.
Make some memories.
Do some fun ****. Spill some brews.
Put some memory dents and stains on them.

That's usually my mindset but I just know I could find a much better pear Idk

If you're still looking...call your closest Nike Store. Did that yesterday, lucked up and got a 13. Since it's 48 or more hours after release they can hold them a day AND discounts are allowable.

Just picked them up and was able to use an MVP card...coupled with a $50 store credit, I got them for $120 cash. Today was a good dAy!

Just got my nike pair in....and this will be your typical NT nit picking but I wish both my shoe tongue wasn't mismatched. One is tumbled and feels super soft and plush, the other more flat and not as soft lol.
tonguee.jpg

If you noticed I feel like most pairs are mismatched

People are all saying one has nice leather than the other (whole shoe) was even said in the nightwing review prior to release

That’s the case with my pair as well

Back
Top Bottom