Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
GROwwwwssseeee.. i thought these were ugly. but then i saw them in person these were horrible. 
alien.gif

I'm glad I copped these...way better in person than in photo, once I rocked em they grew on me...real happy I didn't sleep on these.

Last edited:
Even if these were an OG colorway, I would pass them like John Stockton.

I laugh everytime someone throws this out there... people complaining about the purple yet they will flock to the Grape V's. :lol:

Bordeaux VII's, let's face it, in retro + form it's an ugly *** color way but since it's an OG color way, no one is passing.

Buy what you like, not what the hype dictates.

hhahahahahah i love all the haters

black and red? fire.

if these were OG and the black/cements were these, everyone would say "eeeeeew" to black/cements

like em
hhahahahahah i love all the haters

black and red? fire.

if these were OG and the black/cements were these, everyone would say "eeeeeew" to black/cements

like em
IF YOU CAN MAKE EM LOOK HOT THEN BY ALL MEANS. FEEL FREE TO ROCK EM. I'M NOT REALLY HATING JUST MY OPINION. 

this little fluorescent "modern" colorways they are throwing out aren't going to sell unless they are limited. they need to just cut it out and let that "style" die. 1 jordan (XX8) is enough get all this volt **** outta here..
sick.gif

It's all opinion! To each their own...dude got a point about the grape 5's tho. They white and purple is so much sicker than the black/crimson/purple tho. It's hard to compair the two. A better comparison would be the jokers, they have purple on them...I think they're hideous. They remind me of laughfy taffy or candy, lol idk why. I do agree that if these were an OG CW people would absolutely sweat them more, if Jordan wore these onthe court...ur buggin. They would be "heat"

this little fluorescent "modern" colorways they are throwing out aren't going to sell unless they are limited. they need to just cut it out and let that "style" die. 1 jordan (XX8) is enough get all this volt **** outta here.. :x

Im pretty sure in 1990 infrared was consisted a "wild color" as well as the grape colorway and now people love it, i am all for og colors but as long as they release og colors, why not release different colors as well. Its not like JB is only releasings all these "modern " color, they are giving us variety.

might go cop these if theyre still in stores by next week with my size, keep growing on me

They are allllll over, people slept on these hard. Not to mention all of the other releases lately have people preoccupied. Should be very easy to find with a stock locate.

I laugh everytime someone throws this out there... people complaining about the purple yet they will flock to the Grape V's. :lol:

Bordeaux VII's, let's face it, in retro + form it's an ugly *** color way but since it's an OG color way, no one is passing.

Buy what you like, not what the hype dictates.
I'm not a big fan of the Grapes either, overrated imo. It only looked good on Will Smith lol

I went to two stores yesterday. FNL only had an 11 and a mom and pops store only had an 8 and 12. Not sitting as long as some thought in LA. Think they're online though.

Back
Top Bottom