• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I copped!

It's not really the purple that's the problem for me, it's more the "crimson" or whatever color that is. It's too harsh and then the all black upper smh....this year's Orion 7 or cool grey 12 for sure lol

These were ugly when I first saw them n they're still ugly now.

But congrats to those who liked n copped.

It's not really the purple that's the problem for me, it's more the "crimson" or whatever color that is. It's too harsh and then the all black upper smh....this year's Orion 7 or cool grey 12 for sure lol
the orion 7s were horrible and so were the cool grey stealth 12s. these don't even belong in that category.

You know this shoe sucked when all the Jordan stans did not even sell this out. JB = FAIL.
But I guess if your new to this you cop everything just IMO.

so a shoe that does not sell out is a FAIL??

smh, have more sense :smh: guys

or let me guess you only buy shoes that sell out before 8am

the store only has 2 shoes available

or you have to camp all week and hope you get one of the 2 pairs.

Last edited:

^^^^
Some people only like kicks they have to RSVP/camp/struggle/cry/connect/buyresale for.

its sad that shoes have to sell out in 30 seconds to not be considered a flop these days.

Last edited:

How dare you compare these to those 2 shoes.

:smh:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

smh, have more sense
mean.gif
guys
Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. YES they want the shoe to sell out but NO it is not a fail. So what it didnt sell out, a lot of people purchased these and honestly more than I myself expected. I dont like them I dont down anyone else for buying them, to each his own. I didnt like so I didnt buy. But to say the shoe was a fail is flat out dumb. The shoe is still on the shelves so what, man I loved it back when you can go to a store a week later+ and grab a newer release.

these in my opinion are hideous along with the joker's these should not have been put out but hey some body some where likes them 

Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. YES they want the shoe to sell out but NO it is not a fail. So what it didnt sell out, a lot of people purchased these and honestly more than I myself expected. I dont like them I dont down anyone else for buying them, to each his own. I didnt like so I didnt buy. But to say the shoe was a fail is flat out dumb. The shoe is still on the shelves so what, man I loved it back when you can go to a store a week later+ and grab a newer release.

thank you sir, wish more had your view . its one thing to not like the shoe, to each his own, but to just say dumb stuff like its a FAIL is just plane dumb .

My pair arrived today (I'm not new to this^) and the purple is so subtle it's barely noticeable. Sure a fire red or sport red may have been preferable to the crimson red but its a minor point. This is a black and red 3 and I like it. If you don't that's cool I respect that but no need to hate on it or those that do. I don't like foams or lebrons but I'm not in that thread criticising them.
QFT!!!!

I remember when the cool grey 3s came out people hated them, same thing with the flip 3s, yet a lot of people regret passing on those. 
ohwell.gif

Got shipping info from ndc. Wont get here til Friday. Looking forward after some of these pics. 
smokin.gif

Dont click on a thread to consistently post negative comments.

or let me guess you only buy shoes that sell out before 8am

the store only has 2 shoes available

or you have to camp all week and hope you get one of the 2 pairs.

Nah its a fail because the colors are wack IMO and JB is terrible IMO, if you like it go for it but these days when alot of kids buy any ugly shoe for hype (especially JB) and its not sold out to me more failure. If you bought and are happy more power to you but alot of kids now just buy because they think their cool with the latest pair of Jordan's, if that's not you then you need not worry. Same thing with some of the ugly Brons, KDs and Kobes. and LOL to anyone that said don't post if you don't like a shoe, this is a message board if i want to post i will post if you don't like it hit ignore.s.

And If it was all back with a nice red IMO fire but these no thanks carry on.

Last edited:
Nah its a fail because the colors are wack IMO and JB is terrible IMO, if you like it go for it but these days when alot of kids buy any ugly shoe for hype (especially JB) and its not sold out to me more failure. If you bought and are happy more power to you but alot of kids now just buy because they think their cool with the latest pair of Jordan's, if that's not you then you need not worry. Same thing with some of the ugly Brons, KDs and Kobes. and LOL to anyone that said don't post if you don't like a shoe, this is a message board if i want to post i will post if you don't like it hit ignore.s.

And If it was all back with a nice red IMO fire but these no thanks carry on.

your correct my man, this is a message board and we are here to talk about the shoes, if you like them or not. good with the bad i guess.

Saw someone rocking these today and they looked fresh. I needed a lil purple in my sneaker diet anyway and im gonna have no problems rocking them to concerts and shows and not caring if they get beat. These kicks at the least are gonna save me lots of mileage on my grails. When you see me in 5 years w fresh out the box WCIV and WC3 it will be because of these. Everyone got favorites that they wanna save so dont play like you dont.

Back
Top Bottom