Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Its funny because i have a neighbor who is a re-seller and he went to a local store and purchased 16 pairs of these in various sizes and thought that by this week they would be sold out... LMAO he is so mad about it he even threw a few pair on CL for 10 below retail

Its funny because i have a neighbor who is a re-seller and he went to a local store and purchased 16 pairs of these in various sizes and thought that by this week they would be sold out... LMAO he is so mad about it he even threw a few pair on CL for 10 below retail
Why doesn't he just return them and get his money back? Thats better than taking a loss....

It's the opposite here in Manila, resellers are only selling these for $10 above retail. LMFAO!

^
roll.gif

Copped these and I don't regret it but they're nothing special at all. They look better on feet for sure.

Hopefully these sit around long enough for a price drop similar to the Stealths.
Might cop if that happens.

Last edited:
In comparison to the Charcoal 7s, the purple is toned down in person.

sy2jrd.png

Obviously with this shoe, you can't please everyone.

To each his own, but for me this was a must.

*kanye shrug*

Last edited:
You know this shoe sucked when all the Jordan stans did not even sell this out. JB = FAIL.
But I guess if your new to this you cop everything just IMO.

Last edited:
My pair arrived today (I'm not new to this^) and the purple is so subtle it's barely noticeable. Sure a fire red or sport red may have been preferable to the crimson red but its a minor point. This is a black and red 3 and I like it. If you don't that's cool I respect that but no need to hate on it or those that do. I don't like foams or lebrons but I'm not in that thread criticising them.

Back
Top Bottom