Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
got mine on discount and been training em ever since
happy.gif

Nice pics guys.......I love this shoe, to me it is almost a black/fire red III. IMO these need the black laces, the crimson pair is too loud for me, but to each his own. If I can snag a 2nd pair for cheap in a few months I will, and keep them DS for a few years, then sell my worn first pair and get my money back while having a new pair to wear.

It came with the shoe or was supposed to come with them. 
For real? I ordered mine from Finishline and just got them today and I got nothing, and it only came with one shoe tree. I think someone tried mine on before sending it out. I emailed them already and I'm waiting for a response.

This thread is hilarious. Couldn't help but chuckle at some of these comments.

Really good to see people PASSIONATE about the shoe though (whether they like or not dosent matter as much, passion about the shoes is what matters)

So nobody's changed the purple EP to grey or black....

im surprise to see these shoes sitting in most places considering how people just go crazy over jordans (especially for number jordans), i wonder if they'll make it to the sale rack?

This thread is hilarious. Couldn't help but chuckle at some of these comments.

Really good to see people PASSIONATE about the shoe though (whether they like or not dosent matter as much, passion about the shoes is what matters)

So nobody's changed the purple EP to grey or black....

Nope.

Because I think its fine.

You have until 3/22/13 at 2pm ET to use this 30% off coupon code at Soleheaven on any shoes they have, and they have pretty much a FSR of these.  Total before $22 shipping to the US comes out to $143.  Ends up being about retail for those of us in the states, but for anyone overseas it would be a nice little discount.

Code is:  KICKSDEAL30HR

http://www.soleheaven.com/productdetails/1539_Air+Jordan+3+Retro+Bright+Crimson

I am locked out of the Cool Grey 9 thread, LOL, but they can be had in US sizes 7 and 7.5 for $142 plus shipping with this deal if someone wants to post that in that thread.  They aren't as readily available everywhere as these 3's, so it may help someone get their small footed pair for retail still.

http://www.soleheaven.com/productdetails/1538_Air+Jordan+IX+Cool+Grey

No sleeping on these. Were all like comatose on these ........cuz they suck

Best shoe of the quarter? Thats how they build hype.
Limit the good shoes, tons of these crap ones, hype sells

How many of these ugly things are on ebay?

Maybe 1 of 5 on this board likes these shoes.
N thats how nike knows they have shoeheads n resellers by the gonads

I wasn't a fan of them when I first saw the pictures but then they grew on me and I ordered a pair. I like them much more in person, have yet to wear them but definitely will in the summer

A pair of these sitting at Hibbett Sports in my size two days ago. Was going to cop but after analysis of the purple elephant print I had to put it down. 
mean.gif

Saw these and the "jokers" last night wow what a joke these look really cheap in person materials and color , this is the stuff you'd see selling off those fake sites next to the Gucci print Jordan's , just disgusting in person , I wanted to see the crimson in person wish I didn't so fake can't imagine JB would really release these SMH , I wouldn't doubt these hitting outlets even then 130 is a joke I wouldn't take them for free!! Straight to the trash can

Back
Top Bottom