Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I might have to cop these, this is a dope colorway. Rock 'em with a basic 'fit: slim fit tan/brown (ish) khakis (or dark denim), plain tee, and solid color zip hoody. 

Tese come out this upcoming weekend on the 23rd, correct? I wish that the rd was in the title of all threads to prevent this question from being asked multiple times.

Might use one of these coupons from Finishline

I might have to cop these, this is a dope colorway. Rock 'em with a basic 'fit: slim fit tan/brown (ish) khakis (or dark denim), plain tee, and solid color zip hoody. 

Thanks for the fashion update Versace

Last edited:
im still on the fence about these. I really like that crimson midsole and just pops so much. The jokers were were clean but didn't pop as much as these. The only thing holding me back is that purple cement print. I guess its not too bad when you see them in person when its on your feet.

These should be easy. My local fnl getting like 36 pair. And online should be a breeze since everyone beasting for the corks

These are starting to grow on me the more I see them, almost regret passing on the jokers won't take that chance this weekend lol. 

I love the new cw on these.   but unfortunately with all the pick ups lately,  i'll have to pass on these.  good luck to everybody trying to cop.  I don't see it being too hard as long as you put in some work.  peace

The second start people start seeing these on feet and in person they're gonna wanna cop. The purple isn't bad...specially at night they look FRESH. The red really pops, almost looks orangish in some light...I copped them last weekend cus I got a good deal on the slide and was offered them early for retail. And like I figured these grew on me 100% I was "mehhh" at first but now I'm glad I copped...

Sick shirt to match...tell me these with some grey jeans or dark washed jeans with a blacked out snapback isn't fresh.......

Not crazy about this one but maybe...
Nice matchin' on the snapbacks. Simple but clean. That's always the way to go 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I know these are a GR. I was able to lock a pair down and all of the stores in the mall I frequent are getting it. It'll be an interesting release, as it will be under the shadow of the Corks.

If it wasn't for the purple this may pass as "Infrared 3" Still copping tho

Last edited:
Why so many haters? If you don't like the shoe, please stop posting over and over again in this thread. I honestly like the colorway, but I am saving up for my grail, the 13's OG colorway. I am not feeling it when they call it "He Got Game" though.

Last edited:
Hmm, I think these might actually sit.

:nerd:

Hype doesn't appear to be as high as the Jokers.

maybe it will last through the day in the stores, online will sell out

although the color scheme is horrible with the purple thrown into the elephant print, it is still a jordan 3

FTL I go to is had a raffle from Sun - Mon.  I went in at 5:00 PM Monday and I was the first person to ask about them.

They might sit for a bit for those that want a pair.

I wished the elephant print was the same color as the Joker 3's.

The Joker 3's don't look that bad in person, as long as you put some black laces on them.

Back
Top Bottom