Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
That purple makes them non desirable.... These are in almost full stock at both the fnl in my near by malls

Last edited:
if these were black cements they would have sold out within the hour.

That goes without saying. I'm still on the fence with these, but in some of the pics you guys are posting (like that pic up there)
they do look good...maybe I'll get them for beaters from fnl using my wc card.

i thought the same but it really is hard to see and if u like the raptors u may like these too

imo on these the blk laces look better

Last edited:
Saw these and the "jokers" last night wow what a joke these look really cheap in person materials and color , this is the stuff you'd see selling off those fake sites next to the Gucci print Jordan's , just disgusting in person , I wanted to see the crimson in person wish I didn't so fake can't imagine JB would really release these SMH , I wouldn't doubt these hitting outlets even then 130 is a joke I wouldn't take them for free!! Straight to the trash can
chill out mayn!! aint nobody forcing you to buy the shoe! let it be lol

LOL at trying to call the quality of these out. There is no issue regarding the quality of these. There's purple here and there and its the only thing holding people back. Quality on these is better than the 2011 3's so you're full of crap about bad quality (I'm sure you skipped all 2011 3's of course). The liner material is a step up as well. Breathes, easier to clean, and is nice and soft. Ain't a damn thing wrong with these in terms of quality, especially compared to retros since 2006. Of course there are some that we got lucky with since then, but these are equal to the norm and better than the norm for most materials.

Maybe he doesn't understand why, on this forum with thousands of topics, someone would waste their time going into a thread to make up quality issues followed by a ton of other reasons they just hate the thread topic? I know I don't go on hockey forums and just make random posts about something that just doesn't interest me at all. Lol continue to waste your time tho, it's a free world.

Only problem for me, as with a lot of people on here, is the Purple hue.  Purple works with a lot of shoes, but just not for me on the 3s. 

LOL at trying to call the quality of these out. There is no issue regarding the quality of these. There's purple here and there and its the only thing holding people back. Quality on these is better than the 2011 3's so you're full of crap about bad quality (I'm sure you skipped all 2011 3's of course). The liner material is a step up as well. Breathes, easier to clean, and is nice and soft. Ain't a damn thing wrong with these in terms of quality, especially compared to retros since 2006. Of course there are some that we got lucky with since then, but these are equal to the norm and better than the norm for most materials.

Maybe he doesn't understand why, on this forum with thousands of topics, someone would waste their time going into a thread to make up quality issues followed by a ton of other reasons they just hate the thread topic? I know I don't go on hockey forums and just make random posts about something that just doesn't interest me at all. Lol continue to waste your time tho, it's a free world.
+1

Last edited:

Well said

The thing that kills this shoe for me is the Purple elephant print  
Really? You could just dye it black?
i thought the same but it really is hard to see and if u like the raptors u may like these too

imo on these the blk laces look better
Raptors..... Oh you mean charcoals 
laugh.gif

Yea these resemble them I guess 

These are absolute fire in my opinion. I think one of the better retro + colorways period. i have no problem with the purple as I think it contrasts with the black and crimson red very nicely. I suppose just a straight black elephant print would have been acceptable as well, however the purple is really not that noticeable at all so I don't know why people keep bringing that up. It's almost like a very dark grey. Me personally, I love the White/Fire Red 3's but the black cement print on them looks so dark its seems stupid, but im not gunna complain about those like most people in here are crying about these.:smh:

These are absolute fire in my opinion. I think one of the better retro + colorways period. i have no problem with the purple as I think it contrasts with the black and crimson red very nicely. I suppose just a straight black elephant print would have been acceptable as well, however the purple is really not that noticeable at all so I don't know why people keep bringing that up. It's almost like a very dark grey. Me personally, I love the White/Fire Red 3's but the black cement print on them looks so dark its seems stupid, but im not gunna complain about those like most people in here are crying about these.:smh:
+1

I finally pulled the trigger on these....used my finish line rewards and copped for 160 w/ shipping. I plan on having these customized possibly by dejesus customs. Anone have any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom