Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

there wasn't much hype over these
There wasn't very many of these either.

My little brother got them today and they are sick.

I live in texas and I can count on my hands how many shops got them.

Closest place to me was 200 miles away.

Add to that they only got one FSR each.

Yeah. I've decided I'm not selling these. I'm not wearing them either. Just gonna try to hold them through the summer to see how resell goes on these. Copping the Barron 1,s. To rock

i've been hawking sp, but i had to go do something and misssed 
laugh.gif

Just ordered off of Shoe Palace. I highly doubt they'll be sending the shoes. I'm thinking it was just a website glitch.

Just got mine. Had a little glue on the tongue 
mean.gif
,  optimistic when I bought these but just not feeling it. Probably put them up for sale if not try and make a swap for AP's which will probably never happen. I will say pictures don't do them justice and the 3m is intense.

They posted it on their twitter account? So why would they not send the shoes lol.
Wow, I didn't even know they tweeted it. I just happened to see the link you posted and tried to order. Maybe they got a late shipment in of size 10's. Definitely repped!

EDIT: Just got tracking info via OnTrac. That was fast.

Last edited:
Hello NT. Long time casual lurker, first time poster. I received my pair today that I ordered from NDC. The quality control on them are horrible. Usually you may see a little bit of glue showing from the seams but my pair has so many blemishes along the seams, the black midsole, as well as the body of the shoe. Just curious if you guys are coming across some quality control issues on the ones you received? Oh, and one shoe has the padded insert being slightly longer which gives it a bulge and can't be pushed down to sit flush. (first time I've ever come across this in any shoe I've bought). 

My NDC pair came in today and the QC on this pair is a lot worse then my FNL pair. I mean it's not noticeable on feet but close inspection you'll see the points of flaw. It's on the midsole a slight mark right above the midsole actually, and the other is a line like someone took a sharp blade to it lol. It's not unbearable but vs. the cost, you'd expect a flawless run. My FNL pair on the other hand is pretty impeccable. Hit and miss these days with Nike!

Hello NT. Long time casual lurker, first time poster. I received my pair today that I ordered from NDC. The quality control on them are horrible. Usually you may see a little bit of glue showing from the seams but my pair has so many blemishes along the seams, the black midsole, as well as the body of the shoe. Just curious if you guys are coming across some quality control issues on the ones you received? Oh, and one shoe has the padded insert being slightly longer which gives it a bulge and can't be pushed down to sit flush. (first time I've ever come across this in any shoe I've bought). 
In short, stop staring and start wearing man. You won't notice it.

Last edited:

View media item 894685

View media item 894686

View media item 894687

View media item 894688
that's a bummer. don't forget to wear them. i'll post pics of mine tomorrow.

side note: went with my friend to pick up his Tiff's at NTSF and some dude was all up in the cashiers face about the quality on his pair and being hella nitpicky.. what's happened to the sneaker community? My Tiffs had a little flaw and I fixed it myself (with some scissors) Buy to wear, folks. Love y'all! View media item 894714

I know what you mean, got glue on my tongue..smh 

that's a bummer. don't forget to wear them. i'll post pics of mine tomorrow.

side note: went with my friend to pick up his Tiff's at NTSF and some dude was all up in the cashiers face about the quality on his pair and being hella nitpicky.. what's happened to the sneaker community? My Tiffs had a little flaw and I fixed it myself (with some scissors) Buy to wear, folks. Love y'all!
lol it looks like you F'ed up your shoes tho

Back
Top Bottom