Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Green bean 5s brings back memories.. the good days when you could buy retros that sit on shelves month after release date

Dudes picked up the Green Beans when they couldn't get the Grapes...Green Beans came out before the grapes.

But those days are done. I'm bout to go out and see if there are any Venom X's left...I wouldn't be surprised if there are not

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-03/air-jordan-5lab3

AIR JORDAN 5LAB3
$225
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, MARCH 29, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT
Reflect Silver/Reflect Silver-Black-White
631603-003
Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15
Limit 1 per customer
The AIR JORDAN 5LAB3 will be Twitter Link Only. Follow @nikestore for more information.

The Air Jordan 5Lab3 is the newest model in the Air Jordan Elements collection. The Air Jordan 3 is a perfect canvas to showcase iconic elements from the Air Jordan 5. An upper made almost completely of reflective Metallic Silver is the hallmark of this Lab creation, with touches of Elephant Print and hits of Powder Blue. Releasing March 29 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

They look Nice, sittin on Ice!..

Got my 1 pair on lock for sure, hoping to pick up atleast 2 more pairs Sat morning along with them KB 9 Lows (Bruce Lee joints).

To bad my ES pass isn't for this Saturday, I'll have to come up on Lebron XIs, Maybe sum KDs if they got any good pairs, and grey/blk KB 9s, 

stock up on clothes.

I can't eem lie though. They have a gorgeous shape, I wish every 3 switched to this mold

Last edited:
how legit is this?
I never bought from them personally.. But I have friends who have.. and CAWPED pairs...

They're on INSTAGRAM and Bigcartel.com

A lot of Instagram stores selling kicks these days ….. it's the new FAD

You could call or email…   for more info

Damn after seeing those last
why do folks wear their laces like that... **** is so annoying with the back of their shoes flapping loose on every step they take.
Because I like how it feels? also I rock em tight so flaping don't happen to me. But even if it did why would you care?

Any idea how tough these are going to be to get? Trying to get one for a good friend of mine, but I'm working an overnight shift at my part time job this weekend.

Any idea how tough these are going to be to get? Trying to get one for a good friend of mine, but I'm working an overnight shift at my part time job this weekend.
My local boutique only got 10 pairs, I'm guessing pretty limited.

My local boutique only got 10 pairs, I'm guessing pretty limited.

Thanks for the quick response.

I really wish I didn't just agree to do this overnight shift.

I'm sure the scalpers will be in full effect.

How early would one have to 'camp out' for these you think? I may pay someone to do it for me :lol:

Really would make my friend's day if I got these for his bday...

FTL locations releasing these, a fair amount so hopefully all who want's them can get them 

Back
Top Bottom