Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Any info on HOH hillsdale(san mateo)? Pm me. We can work something like getting you a raffle code or two from shiekhs

The grey market collector
That was my first thought as well.  
laugh.gif

And the on feet vid is horrible 
sick.gif

I like the 3's a lot, but probably will pass on these even for retail.

Last edited:
Damn after seeing those last
why do folks wear their laces like that... **** is so annoying with the back of their shoes flapping loose on every step the tyake.
If shoes are a half size small they don't flop around like this.  Also if you have insoles and they are your normal size they don't either, don't normally wear mines like that unless just trying them on.

Damn after seeing those last
why do folks wear their laces like that... **** is so annoying with the back of their shoes flapping loose on every step they take.

People also do this to prevent creasing. It allows the tounge of the show to shift up and down instead of the crease zone seeing all the bending.

these should be a somewhat easy cop if you do your homework

I think I know what you mean, but "easy cop" isn't the right term. The Venom X's were an "easy cop". These are not going to be like those.

But those photos that recently came out showing the creasing after 1 wear is actually helpful to those that want them.

I don't remember how many of the 3Lab5 my connect got, so it's difficult for me to give an accurate depiction of availability versus the 3Lab5's, but it feels that hype isn't as high and there are a lot of passers for these.

If this rumored black pair does release, that will likely be a different story.

I wanted a size 10...Ended up getting a 10.5, but I hear these run small, so it may have worked out in the end.

all Jordan 3s crease

i dont know what the big deal is about these creasing

I'm with you...Creasing doesn't bother me at all. Those highly coveted OG Jordans that used the better leather creased like crazy. Whatevs.

I'm enjoying the fact that folks are passing on these... Hope this refelects a general consensus... Hopefully makes my cop that much easier... Keep not liking em folks!! I'll be happy with my size and I'm GOOD!

all Jordan 3s crease

i dont know what the big deal is about these creasing

I don't get it either. Whether it creases on the first wear or the tenth, creasing is creasing, gonna happen eventually so there's no point to worry about it. Just shows you actually wear your shoes is all.

Back
Top Bottom