Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

lol thanks for the pic.

there are alot of botiques getting these as well. look into those smaller sites. 
can you please shoot me a PM with the places that sell them and ships international
smile.gif

theres an apo site, **** from the states, shipped to apo...etc...doesn't matter lol, but yeah like ol buddy said, check around the UK area for some small boutiques, well keep lookin for ya bro
thanx bro
wink.gif

im out of reps now, i need to wait a couple of hours and i will get some new reps to rep your comments

We really need a separate thread.
waste of time. alot of sneakerheads dont truly understand supply and demand. Anything with a higher demand than supply will have a resell market. selling crack is more acceptable to selling shoes. outside of hypebeast, resellers are the easiest target to release salt infused aggression. it just comes with the territory. 

can you please shoot me a PM with the places that sell them and ships international
smile.gif
honestly its hard to tell which ships international and which doesn't. if you google search online sneaker botique alot of info comes up.. spend the next hr sifting thru it and im pretty sure you'll be ready be 8am.

Last edited:

We really need a separate thread.
waste of time. alot of sneakerheads dont truly understand supply and demand. Anything with a higher demand than supply will have a resell market. selling crack is more acceptable to selling shoes. outside of hypebeast, resellers are the easiest target to release salt infused aggression. it just comes with the territory. 
Nt would be more accepting of a "how to sell crack" instructional thread before a "how to be a profitable sneaker reseller" thread, even though 95% of the members resell.

Last edited:

Nt would be more accepting of a "how to sell crack" instructional thread before a "how to be a profitable sneaker reseller" thread, even though 95% of the members resell.
Apparently talking about drugs is not allowed on here, was almost flagged by an admin for it like an hour ago.

Found it. http://niketalk.com/t/536056/why-does-everyone-knock-resellers/60

Price
Price tag 225-250 with tax
Broke people win raffles
Resellers see they aren't going for $$$$$$
Very likely leftover pairs
heres a tip, go to your local stores that had them release day about 3 days later, then again closer to that 30 day mark.. people return the shoes alot around those times.. i came across alot of good stuff just asking the store rep did they get any good returns. 

Back
Top Bottom