Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

seems like if you were too fast you got a dead page, probably what happened to all the ATC services, kinda salty NDC launch info said that there would be up to size 15, but I never saw 15 available. I could of stayed in bed if that was the case 

seems like if you were too fast you got a dead page, probably what happened to all the ATC services, kinda salty NDC launch info said that there would be up to size 15, but I never saw 15 available. I could of stayed in bed if that was the case 
yea that happen to me too well bots are getting they *** kicked i just did it manually fuqq it

Just know that @RSVPers is a fraud. Probably a NT'er, too 
mean.gif

Exposed him twice already.
good **** man, expose these frauds lol

manually added to cart on these and got through for my bro. My image verification seems to be the exact same every time...door, spoon, fork, and I forgot the last one in that particular order.

If your slow on the captcha does that put you behind others?

meaning if someone finishes a captcha before you? that means it goes in their cart?

I was a little slow on the captcha just cause of the pressure, maybe thats why I didnt get a pair, but I finished the process at 8:01.....i mean cmon

Lol, they charged me taxes in Oklahoma, man hold up, customer service getting a call for sure when I wake up. Good y'all, time for a nap.

fortunately for me, my 2 pairs are on lock in store. i won 2 of the 3 raffles i entered. otherwise, i'd be SOL as usual depending on the online drop. the capcha thru me way off as this was the 1st time seeing it.

When i was entering FNL at 8:02, it looked like no one was shopping there, i got two size 10 in my cart easily and checked them out.

FNL used a different product number which resulted in a new link. Only saw a 10.5/14 after clearing the SPA page

Launch info only stated up to 14.

U need to read the launch info before release day. Im a 14-15 as well. I can do a sz.14 in 3's.

The launch info said sz.8-14 will be for sale. Never said size 15

Picked up two through FNL 11.5 and 11, NDC no dice as usual! Believe only 14 left on FNL.

Last edited:

If your slow on the captcha does that put you behind others?

meaning if someone finishes a captcha before you? that means it goes in their cart?

I was a little slow on the captcha just cause of the pressure, maybe thats why I didnt get a pair, but I finished the process at 8:01.....i mean cmon
Yeah it doesn't officially put you in the Que until you get through the captcha's. 

Back
Top Bottom