Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Aunt pearls where and NDC/HOH exclusive.. and these were released at EVERY nike retailer.. no way close to aunt pearl numbers.  
not all nike retailers got them. Only 2 stores near me got them compared to 4 with the aunt pearls. Depends where you are located.

but i still got hooked up for retail by an other NTer you dumb ****
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and btw you deff need to step your game up if you cant cop a GR shoe like the AM1 milan
mean.gif

the 5lab3 is like 10 times more limited than the AM1 tho
EL OH EL! The butthurt is real.

Cmon man.. You know good and well Milans weren't a GR..

If I recall correctly they only dropped on NDC and were at select Niketowns and boutiques..

And you had to be on a computer 24/7 to catch one of the online drops..

Like the one EC did in the middle of the week while I was in a meeting..

Its obvious you are just saying they were a GR to make yourself feel better about striking out..

And IF 5lab3s were 10 times more limited than Milans.. 

Wouldn't that mean my game is good? Because I was able to cop 2 pairs of em..

Your logic is so flawed.. Its worse than #NT logic..
laugh.gif

Its time to give the dutchies a break you clown..

After seeing them in person i decided to pass. That clear outsole and 3m upper just doesnt seem like something that can be worn more than 3 times a week. Imo 88 or white cement is better all around.

After seeing them in person i decided to pass. That clear outsole and 3m upper just doesnt seem like something that can be worn more than 3 times a week. Imo 88 or white cement is better all around.

I hope no one plans to wear an all reflective shoe 3 times a week?
These are meant to be worn maybe three times in a span of three months.

most jordans are not meant to be worn 3 times a week
mean.gif
they are not lebrons or foams

Really? Compared to the black & white cement 3's those suck ***** IMO. To each it's own.
I didn't put them in any particular order but other than the black and white cement 3s that are in the picture there aren't too many (probably DBs which I don't have) 3s that are better than the 5lab3 IMO

Pissed right now, does anyone or has anyone out there had a problem or glitch with nike.com checkout where it doesn't allow you to select the type of credit card you have? I have 2 computers running with different internet browsers and it still doesn't allow me to checkout. Hella mad, I called and told them to fix it or I don't know if its my fault or what. SMH

Situations like this is why PayPal exist. lol

Aftermath of this thread reminds me of the Infrared 23 drop, dudes calling eachother based off bad info and trying to stunt because you have a 3m Jordan 3
that will never leave it's box.. Okay

Aunt pearls where and NDC/HOH exclusive.. and these were released at EVERY nike retailer.. no way close to aunt pearl numbers.  

Although they did release at a lot of jordan retailers (which if you read back some cities didn't even get them) but the few stores that did get them only got a 1 size run. Including the one store in my town that got them. Asuming each Hoh nt got a 3-4 size run I would say production numbers are close

Back
Top Bottom