Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I paid $350 today off eBay. Don't feel bad at all. I'll flip infared 3s and and maybe some jokers or green glows to cover extra. Crazy game.
$350 for these??? Wow, i woulda bought some kd vi AP's for that price or some WTKOBE 8? $350 is outrageous for THESE...glad i wasnt feelin em

My max for these would be $300.

In my size on eBay, the average price is around $320 though.

Guess I'll wait and see if I'll get these sooner than later.

Is this what the sneaker game has come to? If someone had said 10 years ago that there would be a reflective Jordan shoe i wouldve said they are stupid, but o boy look where we are
green beans came out close to ten years ago. They sold pretty well from what I recall

Yeah $350 is a lot, but that's why I cop everything I can, to flip and trade up. So really, I'm getting only the best, and only the ones I want, at a discount at that.

Game set match

Is this what the sneaker game has come to? If someone had said 10 years ago that there would be a reflective Jordan shoe i wouldve said they are stupid, but o boy look where we are

Naw it's what the sneaker game has been.
How do we know Tinker didn't want to do an all reflective AJ3 in 1988?
Or an all reflective AJ5 in 1990?

I hope no one plans to wear an all reflective shoe 3 times a week?
These are meant to be worn maybe three times in a span of three months.
Not everyone have 20 pairs of casual shoes laying around in their rotation. But the point im trying to make is these will not look good after a few weeks of wear because i can see how the upper will crease really bad. Buying a $230 shoes that you won't wear more than 3 times a week is not really worth it imo.

And i think you will get bored of the 3m at some point. Personally i would not want to have these on for more than 3 hours during a night out. They're going to look like i have flash light on my feet.

jimmy jazz, end, hanon shop, livestock, city gear, ftl, fnl, eastbay, champs, footaction, ndc, villa, ubiq all had them  for sale

not every store carried them, but ALMOST all stores with nike accounts had them.  

aunt pearls where EXCLUSIVELY HOH/NDC
Bro you just listed internet sites. Lol. I see what you're saying but the only way we really know is when numbers surface in coming weeks. I'm not saying they were less but I'm pretty sure numbers are quite low like the others. Honestly I don't know what the hype is about the aunt pearls. Yeah I guess you can bash me for liking the labs having a duct tape look with out sunlight or flash but I just can't mess with the flowers.

Waiting for resale prices to get to around 300 or less. If its anything like the other labs then it'll be in 2-3 weeks or so. Seems like everyone selling 8.5 is looking for 350+ right now.

My bad just wanted to correct my post from earlier. I stated that my order was awready shipped at 6 am , but it was Order recieved.

My shipment order was just emailed to me at 7:15 pm.

Back
Top Bottom