Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

just got around to trying a pair on and damn, these are actually pretty dope (my expectations weren't very high). for those that don't know, forcefields are a MUST in these otherwise i feel sorry for your toebox :x

Managed to cop a pair for my brother on NDC and later found out he was able to cop a pair for himself also. Im stuck with a sz 11.5 lol probably gonna look around for a size swap in 10.5

Came out in 06
smokin.gif
... shoulda kept my green beans 
mean.gif

EL OH EL! The butthurt is real.

Cmon man.. You know good and well Milans weren't a GR..

If I recall correctly they only dropped on NDC and were at select Niketowns and boutiques..

And you had to be on a computer 24/7 to catch one of the online drops..

Like the one EC did in the middle of the week while I was in a meeting..

Its obvious you are just saying they were a GR to make yourself feel better about striking out..

And IF 5lab3s were 10 times more limited than Milans.. 

Wouldn't that mean my game is good? Because I was able to cop 2 pairs of em..

Your logic is so flawed.. Its worse than #NT logic..
laugh.gif

Its time to give the dutchies a break you clown..
every damn foot locker got the milans here in EU

the 5lab3 was only available in 2 stores here in my country

if i really want to i could cop the 3s from finishline or some other US retailer

but i'm greedy and dont wanna pay customs fees for the shoes

the milans were still available instore weeks after the drop

so if the milans were so limited why was it still available at my local shop after the drop

my logic aint flawed lol
roll.gif
you try to let me think that to make your self feel better
laugh.gif

but i aint fall for that ish, i know what i am talking about and since i got 10 times more reps than you

i'm not even gonna go further on with this discussion with you, i'm by far more knowledgeable compared to you

i will see you by the next shoe RD, i'm looking forward to sling the words step your game up to your screen again

the clown who laughs last, laughs the best remember that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
and at the end i still got what i wanted
tongue.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

[h3]  [/h3]

Last edited:
I'm not going to mention this again because its clear that my bigger point was missed.  I live in a part of the world where resellers are a must because we simply don't have the numbers to get stores with the better releases.  But there are a few big assumptions about resellers I've read that the majority are just wrong about.

1.  It is the only thing they do to make money.  its just a dumb assumption.
2. They have easier access to releases than "you" do.  Not on day one of their interest in Jordan.  Over years of networking they do, but that is generally hard work.

I'm 39 and its been my experience that hard workers do better than those who don't work very hard.  BerkHath isn't one big company spitting out millions of widgets every day, it has interests in many many companies.  Some tiny, some big.  Its also been my experience that people who do really well are getting income from more than an 8-5 job with a w-2.  Of course they have that too but they get a nickel here and there from other sources.  Some tiny, Some big.

The complaint about this forum has always been how much further and more personal some attacks on people are allowed to go.  The guy you consider a "reseller" is bad.  The guy who slept in today is "good."  Surely you understand life is rarely that simple.  Without knowing each person at the one on one and face to face level, If I've gotta ride with one or the other, I'll take my chances with the reseller over the guy who can't wake up on time.

Man, I totally agreed with you from jump. The fact these cats totally missed the "point" you were making and immediately jumped on the comparison of a small % of a billion as opposed to 25% of $325 or whatever, totally totally missed the point. Don't explain any further to these guys please, you can't overcome ignorance. If they don't get it and want to argue a moot point, you may look just as silly trying to explain it, I appreciate your candor though. You're totally right from A-Z.

I find it very funny that when the launch is over you start seeing Nter's you never seen in the thread posting easy cop and putting up pictures of double and triple ups :nerd:

Good lookout. Ordered the last size 14. $310 isn't bad considering I normally would pay about $270 with tax and shipping
NP. He's a good dude to deal with. None of the raffles I entered even had a size 14.

Back
Top Bottom