Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Just got my labs for the low 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

did anyone else get the backordered email from eastbay? its weird though it says STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 03/29/2014 but thats when they came out lol

Last edited:
Anybody got shipping confirmation from eastbay/footlocker yet?
No shipping confirmation as of 2:35 pm CST here but, I got my confirmation order about 5 minutes after I grabbed yesterday at 7:08am CST. I spoke to a rep there to make sure I was good and he said that mine would ship out Sunday and expect them Tuesday morning. Guess I'd like the shipping email for tracking I suppose. Got my last grab from them on a Monday afternoon.

I didn't see one of these shoes in person that yesterday that didn't have a scratch on it somewhere. I'm hoping that not winning a raffle and having to grab @eastbay will mean a cleaner shoe not picked over

def copping these for resell later on still sad that i didnt cop when i had in cart

I'm glad you didn't grab when they were in your cart too. Maybe the person that did get that pair will get to wear them right away @retail instead of waiting and bidding and dickering and all. Thanks for not grabbing

Managed to scoop up a pair for 315 shipped today.  I don't care if they crease, definitely going to wear them when I can.  

If anyone has any pics of their scuffs, and scratches that I keep reading about here, I'd love to see pics if possible.

Back
Top Bottom