Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Actually, it looks like where he took off the first time he did the dunk in the semis. I wouldn't put it past Jordan Brand to model the shoe after the wrong dunk.
Didnt go from the Free Throw line in the semi's did he? I do know he missed his first attempt , the one he made is the 2nd attempt

Take this for what it’s worth but was told that the stock on these will Be around 5000. In comparison there were only 500 Rust Pink and Igloo 1’s made

Didnt go from the Free Throw line in the semi's did he? I do know he missed his first attempt , the one he made is the 2nd attempt
He did the same dunk 3 years in a row and got progressively closer to the rim each time.

When he did it in the 1s he legitimately took of from behind the line.

In the 2s his foot was on the line about where the line on these 3s is.

As the picture posted shows, when he did it in the 3s his heel was on the line.

Still a cool concept. Wouldn’t expect them to get it completely right.

Take this for what it’s worth but was told that the stock on these will Be around 5000. In comparison there were only 500 Rust Pink and Igloo 1’s made
Only 5000?!? Ugh, it doesn't look like this release is going to be any fun.

I might bite bullet and pay pre order on these. Only time I’ve ever done that was the SBB for $350 and that turned out good. My ‘88’s are going for $500-$550 so this isn’t that much more for a limited shoe

Which sucks for all the real fans

it is what it is
It sucks and it doesn't suck, cuz the majority of mfers ain't want **** when kicks were collecting dust on shelves, didn't matter if the shoes were OG or not. Now there is demand for the sneakers again.

Me I cop if I like the shoe, not if it's limited or not

If it's a dope shoe and it's sitting only reason i don't want it is cuz I wanna play the waiting game and see how low it would go before copping.

Damn nobody in here thinking positive at all.
I'm copping and for RETAIL.

5000 pairs, few of us gonna take W's, LFG.

Speak it into existence, triple B's baby!

pls I need these

Why make them at all if theyre only making 5000.. ******ed *** JB.. Im not surprised, I knew these would be super limited. And people wanted kicks but they werent producing the stuff we wanted.

So LA only with probably a draw on SNKRS (IF we're lucky). :smh:
Welp I've accepted i'm not gonna be able to land these, hopefully I have better luck on the Gold Toes.

Back
Top Bottom