Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Wait why are ppl even questioning/ unsure on foot locker receiving them they made a post themselves of when they’ll arrive to their select stores :lol: only thing not known is which stores exactly

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180129-141829.png

Both footlocker n footaction just stay tuned just don' know what locations it's still early before they put it on stock locator

Footlocker are getting them just don't know who
Screenshot_20180129-141829.png
Okay but I’m guessing as far as east goes it’s not likely but I mean we did get the Jordan “3:51” shirts with a picture of him from the free throw line so who knows. I guess I’ll update you guys on retailers as soon as I find out. We only know about releases a week in advance so time will tell.

I’m gonna be doing some work in Beaverton at hq right before asw, will def head over to la for the weekend.
I doubt they would make a Blassic like the White Cements an LA exclusive they might do some in regional across the US and then release them on Nike SNKRS :emoji_thinking:

It's a NRG release, so I'm guessing they'll be at the same footlockers/footactions that had the green Gatorade 6s in December.

It's a NRG release, so I'm guessing they'll be at the same footlockers/footactions that had the green Gatorade 6s in December.
Yeah, my store only got the regular 6s, and all the 1s except the lemon-lime. Hopefully my store might get it tho.

They are on eBay for 750 the price went up 50 dollars form the same seller. And someone else is selling them for 575.

Back
Top Bottom