Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Anytime shoes are exclusive to one or two cities it’s always announced. Also footstores always announce if they’re releasing the kicks only at 32 south state or footlocker 34th street (whichever FTL has tier zero)

And in this case they didn’t announce that they are only at 1 or 2 specific locations

source? no shade but we need sources! lol
A store on ebay that has them for pre order! He says a handful of boutiques will get these and they will be super limited (hence the 5,000) He has done a ton of pre orders and has perfect feedback of over 600 on ebay. The price is set at 699.99 for what it's worth.

With those numbers, outside of LA I can see it just hitting 32 south for chi and probably Nikelab for ny.

Looks like W's will be scarce in 2018 :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Anytime shoes are exclusive to one or two cities it’s always announced. Also footstores always announce if they’re releasing the kicks only at 32 south state or footlocker 34th street (whichever FTL has tier zero)

And in this case they didn’t announce that they are only at 1 or 2 specific locations
Keepin hope alive. I need these now not on my "cop when I get rich" list.

A store on ebay that has them for pre order! He says a handful of boutiques will get these and they will be super limited (hence the 5,000) He has done a ton of pre orders and has perfect feedback of over 600 on ebay. The price is set at 699.99 for what it's worth.

Ok cool, just wanted to see where the info is from, alot of false info being posted past couple pages

Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG
Color: White/Fire Red-Cement Grey Black
Style Code: 923096-101
Release Date: February 14, 2018

Air-Jordan-3-AS-NRG-White-Cement-Clear-Sole-NIke-Air-Heels.jpg
I know for a fact that these are not releasing with Foot Locker or any Foot Locker Inc. Retailer as far as the East Coast Goes. I know this due to being a Foot Locker associate and noticing that the release calendar for a house of hoops store in 34th street doesn’t have them listed. They might be a Nike SNKRS exclusive or a LA ASG exclusive

I know for a fact that these are not releasing with Foot Locker or any Foot Locker Inc. Retailer as far as the East Coast Goes. I know this due to being a Foot Locker associate and noticing that the release calendar for a house of hoops store in 34th street doesn’t have them listed. They might be a Nike SNKRS exclusive or a LA ASG exclusive
To early to tell

better have frequent flyer points if you trying to fly to LA to get these during ASW

I'm totally going back and forth on if I should get a preorder for these, or just swing on release day. Really want these, but not trying to go broke on them either. Actually, now that I'm saying it out loud, if I find a preorder in the $400-500 range I'll do it, but that's it. Hopefully I find something like that, but if not, hopefully the Shoe deities can protect me from the rampant L's on release day.

I'm almost 100% sure that Foot Locker is getting these. Just don't know how many/what stores. I've asked multiple times and have been told 'yes.'

Jordan Brand with a Full Court press.

These, BC3, Bred Toe, Chicago Blues, Gold Toe, and Tinker 3 in a two months window is better than their 2017 holiday lineup!

Back
Top Bottom