Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

So these didn't sell out at FTL hollywood, all extra pairs "being sent back to Nike"

There’s no way bro.
Even if they didn’t “Sell Out” today that doesn’t mean they’re not moving those units. All Star Weekend hasn’t even started, at worse they’d wait for all the people to show up first before trying to send back pairs. Besides, you really think with all those people in town for the All Star Game FTL is going to have time to send back their shipment to Nike? Don’t believe the hype, somebody was told a lie, & those employees probably kept some to flip. I don’t know, I’ve worked retail. RTV/Transfers are no joke. They will atleast take up HALF YOUR WORK DAY IF-IF... you’re on a slow day. But, Thursday - Sunday is all sales!
There’s no time for tasks such as “returning them to Nike!”

Saw these in person today. I never like gimmicks. Ever. Especially when it comes to ogs. But the clear sole with the stripe is clever and looks dope. It’s somewhat subtle and holds significance. These are clean.

Still mad we haven’t gotten an accurate retro of this shoe since 94. The 01 with NA branding would have been fire.

All that being said that EP strip was looking like the wall on game of thrones :smh:

giphy.gif

All the district managers and what not are here. All saying the same thing, they will not sell an unclaimed pair, and I literally see about 20 over there in the back behind the cashiers.

Can't believe I won this from END.... or did I? Lol.... my package arrives Friday and I don't know what I won lol!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180213-212741.png
    Screenshot_20180213-212741.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom