Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Yep, pre-authorization.. it’ll eventually drop off. If the sale would have went through it would have added tax.

just weird it didnt happen to me on past draws (maybe i just didnt notice it) but w/e accepted the L a long time ago. Thanks for the response man.

I orderd the low 32 dunks today on Eastbay. Has anyone used them before how fast did they ship out your order thanks

2B1C6A97-E264-4A86-BF6A-3A8D2522A5C2.jpeg

:lol:

Where did that come from?
Which one is more important, girl or a pair of limited WC3?

Come on men it’s just a pair of WC3.
With clear sole.
Don’t pay resell.
Guess what, BC3 is coming

For single people, try to do something. Understand your job, drive faster, learn to fix your car, go offroad, travel, do whatever. Buy more expensive shoes, wear those $200 shoes and you know you’re rich.

Make yourself look good.
I might unDS my $200 Vapormax Plus tmr.

Which one is more important, girl or a pair of limited WC3?

Come on men it’s just a pair of WC3.
With clear sole.
Don’t pay resell.
Guess what, BC3 is coming

For single people, try to do something. Understand your job, drive faster, learn to fix your car, go offroad, travel, do whatever. Buy more expensive shoes, wear those $200 shoes and you know you’re rich.

Make yourself look good.
I might unDS my $200 Vapormax Plus tmr.

:lol:

Someone said these were trash lol after all these years dudes is still complaining about quality. I can remember for years and years all the complaints on here and when these guys start doing what they want it’s still not good enough. Buy what you want and don’t buy what you don’t want simple as that

anyone have these and 88s can compare them and tell me which is better in quality? heard ppl say 88s have better quality.

Back
Top Bottom