Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Got the W aswell

Attachments

• IMG_3359.PNG
    IMG_3359.PNG
    701.5 KB · Views: 20
ozboi ozboi Yeah, you won. I didn't get an email from them saying I won, but i got charged and the package is on the way already.

The story about Nike calling footlocker to send back inventory doesn't sound right. It would make sense if Nike did this at one of their stores, but Footlocker is it's own company and controls it's own inventory.

Employees or employees family are taking those home tonight.

Come here to report that I took the L. There any overseas shops yet to release? Congrats to those that hit on these. Woulda loved to add these to the collection.

I have an issue I got 2 different address but 1 card for payments got charged for each shoe wake up this morning I have 212.00 back in my account but both shoes are shipped will they come back and get the 212 or what

Those who got through on the raffle on SVD, don’t forget you have to sign for the package. So keep somebody on stand by for the package. I think it gives you the option to hold for pick up, but these ship super fast. Make your moves now before it’s too late!

Besides this tee, had anyone else seen something else I could wear with the 3’s? If not so I can order this one...

02EF11E2-4B90-4A05-BD42-74B5D14465CF.jpeg

Already have a deal for these lined up with a YouTuber. Tracking says they'll be here tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing them before they head right back out the door.

Nike’s in town.

They love the bad press (online)

Kobe release is shuckery as I type this.

It’s cold, it’s a work day, and they pull fcfs on a release, in downtown l.a. of all places.

Resellers been corralling the homeless to be in line for them since 2p yesterday.

Them FT3s are gone.

Received a fraud alert this morning from Wells Fargo for the SNS raffle - have since cleared it and hope they are willing to reprocess - high hopes...

Congrats to those who ate!

Received a fraud alert this morning from Wells Fargo for the SNS raffle - have since cleared it and hope they are willing to reprocess - high hopes...

Congrats to those who ate!

Failed for me on END when Amex declined the charge...no reprocess. Best of luck though.

Always call ahead and notify your bank when you have an important upcoming purchase. Some bank has an aggressive fraud detection.

Back
Top Bottom