Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Trading mine for the BC3's plus cash but this is what they're going for now...

Screenshot_20180215-134833.jpg
Oh ok thought it would be more than that heard these were limited but I didn’t even know that. I don’t want to sell mine though I was just wondering

Mine already shipped and are suppose to be here Monday too. Got mine from the SNKRS app and never purchased anything off there before. Surprised I got a pair never really have any luck with releases like this

Anyone figured out yet how the red stripe makes any sense given that the free throw line is white? If anything, the entire front half should be red. I know this was brought up long ago, but I never saw any conclusion. If you're going to tell a story with these shoes, shouldn't the execution actually make sense? I like the photoshop earlier that shows the wood, etc.

Agreed, the NA looks so awesome on these compared to the '88s.

I personally prefer NA branding over the Jumpman, but a Jumpman doesn't make a pair a no-go for me. I like my Jumpman True Blues better than the newer NA pair, and the Katrinas are dope to me regardless of branding. Would NA make them better, sure. But they're still dope IMO. I like the bolder NA on the newer pairs a little better, but that's super nit picky. I'll take either one if I'm given no choice.

I personally prefer NA branding over the Jumpman, but a Jumpman doesn't make a pair a no-go for me. I like my Jumpman True Blues better than the newer NA pair, and the Katrinas are dope to me regardless of branding. Would NA make them better, sure. But they're still dope IMO. I like the bolder NA on the newer pairs a little better, but that's super nit picky. I'll take either one if I'm given no choice.

Well said. Katrina's aren't an OG release so the Jumpman doesn't personally bother me for that particular pair. I think the original colorways should always have the Nike Air.

I think it will drop some more once all the SNKRS pairs are in and resellers gotta pay rent. Dunno how much, but lower than the $480 mark size 11 is at right now.

Holy **** I have a charge from sns, but no email yet.

UPDATE: got the email confirming the W, checked the web site and it shows processing under My orders. Now to just wait for shipping.

UPDATE #2: sns shipped should be here Monday, I can’t wait to have them in hand and definitely can’t complain about the $209 price.

my pair from END that shipped yesterday, was delivered this morning. And SNS pair that shipped today, is being delivered tomorrow. SNS didn't ship from Bergen, NJ this time. Coming from Sweden in 1 day

What did you pay ?

I bid $456 + shp for 10.5, and it took several hours to be accepted. Ppl were just paying the lowest ask yesterday which was $475+. The sales list says some have went for around $425, but they’re few and far between at this point.

The more I see those OG WC3 pics Nike has on their site, the more I'm convinced that they intentionally removed the toe slant from the OG era b/c it doesn't fit as well as the current mold. You see how the toe area on the worn OGs is so stretched. So either it's not as comfortable for casual wear, or the leather isn't soft enough anymore to stretch like it did back then. Overall, that stretched silhouette looks likes crap. I still wonder why they don't go with the darker grey on the EP, but overall, I'm starting to crave the OG shape less and less....maybe I've been brainwashed! I wish Tinker would answer some of these questions in an interview. There's no way Nike doesn't see the differences; they could re-create whatever they want. There's certainly a method to their madness.

Back
Top Bottom