Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I figured lol. Dont want to worry about all that tbh. Im Just gonna wear em and not worry about things that takes away the joy from wearing a shoe. Guess im just getting old haha.

I learned a trick from somebody on here. I tape the insides of my paint legs....so no jean material is rubbing. And I only rock tapered jeans with grail shoes nowadays as well.

I learned a trick from somebody on here. I tape the insides of my paint legs....so no jean material is rubbing. And I only rock tapered jeans with grail shoes nowadays as well.
i thought that if you washed the jeans and the ink sets in they wouldnt rub?

DCFDA1B3-BFCB-4C51-891D-B0061EF60DAE.jpeg
Was able to trade my pair of dunk contest for a pair of 88s much happier! Top 3 complete.

The 2013 88's retro resurgence in this thread :wow: :lol:

BC 3's / 30th anniversary the main reason people going back and now buying 6 years later ?

Reminder / urge that strong :lol:

If you spray the shoes with stain or water repellant that should hold any errant dye stains at bay. Been doing it for decades. Two coats usually does the trick.

I hate the film, which is obviously the protestant coating, that it leaves on plastics and leather. I bet it oxidizes too!

EFBD8462-7BA4-4F2A-830D-90A21354B93F.png

Copped a size 10 off Stock X this morning with $20 off for first time buyer, came out to $393 shipped!!! :smokin:pimp:

Now let’s hope everything goes smooth!!! :rolleyes
Congrats. Prices been going down the past couple of days. I wonder if it’s going down any lower.

Back
Top Bottom