Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

EFBD8462-7BA4-4F2A-830D-90A21354B93F.png

Copped a size 10 off Stock X this morning with $20 off for first time buyer, came out to $393 shipped!!! :smokin:pimp:

Now let’s hope everything goes smooth!!! :rolleyes
:nthat: :nthat:

I'm not going to lie, they got me about 3/4 years ago on the suede foamposite. The very first ones. My girl sent them off before I could stop her. I contacted post office and all. I ended up having to call the police. Needless to say, it was the same place and person that's trying to get you. Get him back for me.

You had her send off the shoes without actually having the money first? always surprising to read stuff like this. i’ve been on Ebay since the year 2000. & not once have i posted an item without seeing the money, and transferring the money to my bank account. wouldn’t even cross my mind to send the item without even being paid to be honest.

You had her send off the shoes without actually having the money first? always surprising to read stuff like this. i’ve been on Ebay since thkooe year 2000. & not once have i posted an item without seeing the money, and transferring the money to my bank account. wouldn’t even cross my mind to send the item without even being paid to be honest.
I was at work and had a lot of things going on that morning. Text her told her to send them off. Didn't have time to check my account because of all the irons in the fire. When I finally got time to check, it wasn't in there that's when I notified eBay, paypal, and the post office. It was too late with post office, but tried to do a stop on it.But anyways live and learn. I went through a lot to try to get my package back

These things aren’t worth more than $350 honestly.

People don’t ever care about white cements period. Every release no one cares... 88s were different because they were the first shoe to feature Nike air in a long time... add that to the fact that the release was very limited in terms of getting them... they barely dropped anywhere.

These are touching $400 because of the story attached to them and the fact that resellers are struggles mcduggles with so many shoes bricking. Look at the ovo they were touching $290 today.

That's my thoughts. I wear every single thing I buy so when they start retailing over $200 I'm very selective with shoes I buy. I went from 15 to 20 purchases a year down to about 4 or 5 now a year. I have 88 3's from the last release but my heel tab started turning yellow so I was hoping for a re-up. And anyone advocating people paying more to a reseller is out of their mind. Not one person lined up for these it was all online.

Bro ur spewing garbage. Your entitled to ur opinion but you're stating it like it's fact when it' not

It’s fact. The last release of the Jordan 3 cement with the jumpman SAT. It SAT, because NOBODY cares about this shoe. I can say it sat because I got 6 pairs since it’s my favorite shoe. That was when people were still buying every trash retro release...

No one cares about white cement 3s. People care now because it has an NRG tag and a dumb story which equals some resell value. This shoe doesn’t even have its own box. The top of the damn lid should be hardwood floor with the free throw line. Are you kidding me? This shoe on the resell market is worth $325-$350.

It’s fact. The last release of the Jordan 3 cement with the jumpman SAT. It SAT, because NOBODY cares about this shoe. I can say it sat because I got 6 pairs since it’s my favorite shoe. That was when people were still buying every trash retro release...

No one cares about white cement 3s. People care now because it has an NRG tag and a dumb story which equals some resell value. This shoe doesn’t even have its own box. The top of the damn lid should be hardwood floor with the free throw line. Are you kidding me? This shoe on the resell market is worth $325-$350.
Bro wc3 one of the most iconic shoes. I don't follow you on this at all.

These things aren’t worth more than $350 honestly.

People don’t ever care about white cements period. Every release no one cares... 88s were different because they were the first shoe to feature Nike air in a long time... add that to the fact that the release was very limited in terms of getting them... they barely dropped anywhere.

These are touching $400 because of the story attached to them and the fact that resellers are struggles mcduggles with so many shoes bricking. Look at the ovo they were touching $290 today.
confusedgog.gif

Back
Top Bottom