Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

It’s fact. The last release of the Jordan 3 cement with the jumpman SAT. It SAT, because NOBODY cares about this shoe. I can say it sat because I got 6 pairs since it’s my favorite shoe. That was when people were still buying every trash retro release...

No one cares about white cement 3s. People care now because it has an NRG tag and a dumb story which equals some resell value. This shoe doesn’t even have its own box. The top of the damn lid should be hardwood floor with the free throw line. Are you kidding me? This shoe on the resell market is worth $325-$350.
Man your killing me with this. I agree with your NRG theory. But the WC3 is one of the best Jordans of all time. The 2011 release still moved pretty well. And yeah, the 88s are a story of its own. But to say NOBODY cares about the WC3 colorway I would disagree with completely just off what I read in here.

The white cement 3 is my absolute favorite shoe of all time and I've had every retro since 03 except this one. I agree with the price your willing to pay part. But its not a hypebeast shoe for most of us. This NRG limited **** is crazy to me and that's why I'm sticking to my guns on the price. Resellers can sit on them and I won't lose sleep.

The white cement 3 is my absolute favorite shoe of all time and I've had every retro since 03 except this one. I agree with the price your willing to pay part. But its not a hypebeast shoe for most of us. This NRG limited **** is crazy to me and that's why I'm sticking to my guns on the price. Resellers can sit on them and I won't lose sleep.

I though the same way but I can't pass on a nike branded 3 4 5 or 6 OG colorway

I wasn't going to cop at the price Flight Club asking but I got a pair from stockx for 450

If everyone bid $350 or lower that will be the price. My dad always said, it’s only worth what you’re willing to pay. Buyers make the market

Something is always worth what someone else is willing to pay. You're totally correct. By this logic, I wonder why JB doesn't charge $300 per pair? What's another $100 to cop the latest release?

How do you think JB sets pricing? Why not charge even $10 extra per pair. That would skyrocket revenue and profit margins would increase substantially.

Hope prices go lower and lower for those that still need a pair :smokin

I though the same way but I can't pass on a nike branded 3 4 5 or 6 OG colorway

I wasn't going to cop at the price Flight Club asking but I got a pair from stockx for 450

I have no problem with anyone that is willing to pay that and it's not my cash so I respect you got what you wanted. I have never been fond of resellers personally. It's a hustle I guess and it's nothing wrong with being compensated but I'm sure for the money your paying your gonna wear the shoe. I would wear them as soon as I had the chance that's why for me I can't pay more than $320.

Hell I have banned 1's from 2011 that I've worn maybe 3 times and it's crazy to see what a used pair sells for now. If it was up to me I'd trade those for a pair of these and the black/white 9s from last Xmas and call it even but someone would call me a fool because of perceived value of the banned 1's. I'm more of a favor for a favor person or thanks for looking out here's a little something for your trouble person than I'm gonna take advantage of you because I'm greedy. Resellers are the let me take advantage of the situation and charge you out the *** because I can. That's why the desperate ones trying to make a come up only prosper for so long and everything turn to bricks after that.

Hell I have banned 1's from 2011 that I've worn maybe 3 times and it's crazy to see what a used pair sells for now. If it was up to me I'd trade those for a pair of these and the black/white 9s from last Xmas and call it even but someone would call me a fool because of perceived value of the banned 1's. I'm more of a favor for a favor person or thanks for looking out here's a little something for your trouble person than I'm gonna take advantage of you because I'm greedy. Resellers are the let me take advantage of the situation and charge you out the *** because I can. That's why the desperate ones trying to make a come up only prosper for so long and everything turn to bricks after that.
I' a 12-13 in everything. Maybe we can work something out sometime for some stuff if youre looking to get rid of some stuff lol

05ED1837-BFCB-43AB-B586-424751A23385.gif
I don’t understand why you are you so mad about it? You’re obviously affected by it since you’re yelling...

Everything okay?

The salt of the release is so high people are now teeing off on the WC3 I’m dying over here rn

I remember 88’s resell was barely touching $300 in 2013 despite being crazy limited & the first NA retro in years

now dudes paying 400+ for these gimmicky *** variations of them :lol:

Damn salty like I said, people don’t care about WC3? He’s the only one who cares about it since he has 6 pairs but he’s mad as hell for some reason :rofl:

Size 13 is going wild on SX. Might not be in the cards. $40 more and i can grip some 88s I guess lol

Just a wild wild release

I remember 88’s resell was barely touching $300 in 2013 despite being crazy limited & the first NA retro in years

now dudes paying 400+ for these gimmicky *** variations of them :lol:
I never saw 88s going for $300. Also it was difficult as hell to even find pairs for sale. I recall 88s instantly going for $400 then $500 then I said well I wait for a retro. I just recently copped a dang near flawless VNDS pair here in the classifieds.

Interested to see a poll of the people who own these vs. people who don’t, that actually really hate this shoe.

Shoes are great IMO. I know JB’s quality has significantly fallen off, but these are top notch.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with loving these and any other variation of these.

The true OG version will eventually comeback.

White Cements are my favorite colorway of the AJ3. Have 2 pairs from '03, a pair of 2011, 2 pairs of the 2013 '88 and the FTL is expected to arrive on Monday from StockX.

Anyway, I love OG 3's colorways period.

White Cements are my favorite colorway of the AJ3. Have 2 pairs from '03, a pair of 2011, 2 pairs of the 2013 '88 and the FTL is expected to arrive on Monday from StockX.

Anyway, I love OG 3's colorways period.

No offense, but what's the point of having that many pairs of one colorway???

No offense, but what's the point of having that many pairs of one colorway???
My first and last sentence says it all. In addition, I purchased the previous 4 different iterations of one shoe starting on the April 2003 release if I'm correct.

Back
Top Bottom