Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Interested to see a poll of the people who own these vs. people who don’t, that actually really hate this shoe.

Shoes are great IMO. I know JB’s quality has significantly fallen off, but these are top notch.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with loving these and any other variation of these.

The true OG version will eventually comeback.

Yes! and with the actual Nike on the sole too, not that Jordan BS like the 88's. My money is on this year too (I'd say Holiday release)... I could be way wrong, but too many materials that can be reused from JTH, FTL, Katrinas, and to an extent even the the BC3 & Tinkers. JB is a business so you know they bought all theses materials in bulk from EP, soles/mid-soles, leather, lace eyelets, heck even the laces. Could just be wishful thinking l, but to me it just makes too much sense...

The past few pages are filled with folks saying " The prices are dropping". But actually they have been fluctuating between $400 and $430 in almost all sizes since Monday! So my point is the prices aren't dropping. It's been stagnant!

No offense, but what's the point of having that many pairs of one colorway???

Same goes for the people who own Bred 1's from 2001, 2011, 2013, and 2016, they will all have their subtle differences but can never go wrong with having multiples of a classic in difference variations.

Y'all keep saying prices are dropping, but where? StockX is still in the mid 400's. *Edit low 400's now. :D

Been trying to help a co-worker out with getting these but prices are still the same.

Air-Jordan-3-White-Cement-NRG.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-White-Cement-NRG-2.png

Ubiq is official

i caught the link as soon as it was posted and still nothing

if you not running anything 24/7 you losing lol
Still was impossible. I was watching tweetdeck live. Checked out in less than 7 seconds and still couldn't confirm after the PayPal was coming back around. Nobody in the outside world copped these unless you saw the link before it was tweeted!

Ubiq raffles seem to be cool...especially in-store...but online drops aren't legit. I don't care what anyone else says!

TBH, I don't understand why people love the '88s so much. The NA doesn't look good, and Jordan on the bottom, and people say the leather is good, but nothing fantastic. What's the appeal to pay resell when a true retro is imminent?

TBH, I don't understand why people love the '88s so much. The NA doesn't look good, and Jordan on the bottom, and people say the leather is good, but nothing fantastic. What's the appeal to pay resell when a true retro is imminent?

the nike air is not THAT bad and when do you even see the soles? and the quality is there...and better shape!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom