Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Im just trying to figure the actual price for these since im trying to make a trade

I was kidding. If you want to know how much to pay for resell got to a stockx/goat app and check out the lowest price/ask and bid what you're comfortable with. Everyone's budget is different man.

HQ fakes have always cost barely under retail.. not sure why dudes even bother with that

also, buy up your pairs now. Not sure if those fakes are 1:1 with the real or what but looks like someone from the USA placed a gigantic order :sick:

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 2.11.23 PM.png

Resell value aside, which would you rather have? Free throw lines or JTH?

Really depends on you. Consider both are unique and unlikely to retro. So do you want the FTL b/c you actually like it for what it is, or b/c you crave a WC? If the latter, the JTH would be my choice....plus, I hate the clear sole on the FTL as they look like crap once worn.

Was able to get my size yesterday in the JTH for $470 shipped with a StockX coupon. I know they may go lower or higher. Either way I’m happy.
hoping i can pick one up for 350 or under, I waited on the FTL and scooped one for 320 the other day before a coupon. There are deals out there just got to keep looking.

don't know how you found a pair for that low. haven't seen any 10 or 10.5 for anywhere even near stockX prices on eBay

elsewhere in facebook groups no one has em and doubt anyone would sell em that low

don't know how you found a pair for that low. haven't seen any 10 or 10.5 for anywhere even near stockX prices on eBay

elsewhere in facebook groups no one has em and doubt anyone would sell em that low
I'm assuming the seller bought them at retail and was desperate to get rid of them. Worn once but I don't care, I wear the shoes I buy. I don't get to stand up and get out of the house much (heart condition since I was a kid) so when I do you better believe I'm gonna rock what I paid for. Sorry it was 345 before the coupon i had of 10% off.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-J...688868&hash=item3b050853ba:g:jjkAAOSwmoVap7p7

Good luck in your searches I hope you find stuff as cheap as possible.

ah FTL

I thought you were talking JTH

thats not a bad price for used. I ended up paying $415 or something like that

ah FTL

I thought you were talking JTH

thats not a bad price for used. I ended up paying $415 or something like that

Hoping to pick up a a JTH for 350 or less if I can't get them while he is here. I'm in Tampa and he is coming here in May so likely to pick up some at retail then if all works out. We shall see.

Hoping to pick up a a JTH for 350 or less if I can't get them while here is here. I'm in Tampa and he is coming here in May so likely to pick up some at retail then if all works out. We shall see.
I thought JTH as well, I went searching real quick for those.

I’m torn if I should get the OW Hyperdunks to complete my collection of “The Ten” or 9 since I can’t find chucks or get the JTH’s.

Anybody that has the Timberlakes what's the quality like on them? Good leather? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom