Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I have a friend that works at Nike Chicago. She said people had chairs and were there for days. People didn't believe the employees when they told them it was dropping on Nike pass hahaha

Seems like these are more plentiful than the Jordan 3 NRG that released on the 24th, I'll take either one if I could get one for retail. Seems like NT is having great fortune with these NRG releases.

Hoping there is a Boston drop next week...

Probably my last chance to attempt to get them at retail. Unless by some chance they drop again in NYC when he comes back in October...doubt it.

They using authentic pictures. No telling what they actually look like.

I took the plunge for the 1st time in the history of my shoe buying. I wanted to "see" the difference in person. The absolute only thing different about this shoe is the box has a smaller Jumpman Air symbol. The boxtag is correct. The sizing is identical to my black cement 3 and every other 3 I have ever owned ,and I see why people buy them. Hell the stiching is better than my true blues. Hell they smell like glue also. I'm convinced they are made right after the legit pairs come off the line. Mind u I didn't buy from Dh gate and ive never went this route before, but I paid $155 and I'm gonna wear them too.

I took the plunge for the 1st time in the history of my shoe buying. I wanted to "see" the difference in person. The absolute only thing different about this shoe is the box has a smaller Jumpman Air symbol. The boxtag is correct. The sizing is identical to my black cement 3 and every other 3 I have ever owned ,and I see why people buy them. Hell the stiching is better than my true blues. Hell they smell like glue also. I'm convinced they are made right after the legit pairs come off the line. Mind u I didn't buy from Dh gate and ive never went this route before, but I paid $155 and I'm gonna wear them too.

Of free throw lines?

Gonna need to post some proof bruh :lol:

wait, how did you get it for $155 if you didn't buy it from DHGate? wuttt lolz

Of free throw lines?

Gonna need to post some proof bruh :lol:

Yes of free throw lines. I took some pics but they are dark as hell. I'm at work now but when I get home I'll post some in the light. I was surprised because I expected nothing like I received. I've never dealt with stuff like this before in my 18+ years of buying Jordans but these bastards are made by the same folks.

IMG_20180328_205344_914.jpg
IMG_20180328_205501_914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom