Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

IMG_20180325_085542.jpg

IMG_20180325_131520.jpg

Last edited:
Shoe of the year proclamations. Wow. It’s a good one but got a feeling we’re all in for a long year.

So far I’d put in top 5.

PG PlayStation
Atmos Animal AM1
JTH
Free Throws
OW AJ1 all white
Alt Galaxy Foams
Bred/Gold AJ1
Black cements
I’m partial to the MoMA, clot and magic stick AF1s as well

And that’s just 2.3 months. Lol

I’m not even mentioning all the dope vapormax/airmax 270/react silhouettes and cws that are pretty incredible.

But what do I know, I thought the mars yard was the best single drop of 2017, Closely followed by the OW ten and kaws drops but I was in the minority. (And yes OW as a collection is numero uno in what it represents for the direction of the brand and overall creativity).
Thanks for putting Atmos Animals 1 in your list

I’m still trying to figure out how to wear this without being judged in work environment due to the high-key design

anyone know around what time snkr pass is gonna be tomorrow?

I thought snkr pass is NY only? Or am I wrong

Also there’s chairs lined up in Chicago already so don’t think it’s gonna be a pass type release

I thought snkr pass is NY only? Or am I wrong

Also there’s chairs lined up in Chicago already so don’t think it’s gonna be a pass type release
nope pass tomorrow is in Chicago and nike tweeted its a pass

Thanks. They're John Elliot Cast 2 in Obsidian. I chopped a few inches off the hem and took a cheese grater to it for the raw hem effect.
looks like they fit you nice. I went with my true size on the onyx and they stretched out like mad. I have a lot of JE denim, but those were a disappointment.

you get your true size in the obsidian? i heard on styleforum there were sizing issues with those as well.

Back
Top Bottom