Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Anyone planning to wear these?
If I can secure another pair I will, definitely, but I still have my 88's in near perfect condition that I wear so it wont be for a while. But I do like the All Black OG Nike Air compared to the 2013 88 Nike Air

ovos very easy pass for me... not a fan of how they look... so for me they are nothing I have to worry about... I have never used stock x before is the turn around time long i heard it could take over 3 weeks from start to finish
that was for the off white release, just ordered KAWS 4 should be in by end of the week

thanks... stock x showing the jordan 3 dunk for 625 shipped and 10 dollars for shipping best per order price i have seen yet

They’ll settle around 550s. Will be at Foot stores and boutiques. Doubt they will only be at all star

Air Jordan 3 III Dunk Line *PRE ORDER*

$750.00 AT SOLESERIOUSS.
air-jordan-3-iii-clear-sole-release-date-923096-101-main_1024x1024.jpeg
Oh helllll nahh, if I don’t get retail I’m gonna wait and get them off stock x for a good price.

I’m contemplating doing a “pre-order” for the BC 3s because I think my store is getting them. I might make it local cuz **shipping is rape** and most people want $XXX shipped. Idk tho.

Stock X is dead for these. If these are as limited as we expect I’m thinking these will touch a grand resell

Stock X is dead for these. If these are as limited as we expect I’m thinking these will touch a grand resell
Doubt that, nikefiendin has them presell 850 subtract 300 and that the price point. it will 850 in a year or so though

If goat has them for 600-700 right now they will be at 500-550s. But if it’s LA only they’ll be 700+

I can safely presume that these 3s will not be LA exclusive. My store received the AS 9s this week, so I’m guessing that both will not be LA exclusive. I’ll update you on whether we get the 3s tho

Watch it be like the ASG 6's from last year when they charged $225 retail and had them everywhere. Pre-order sellers would be like :pimp: while the buyers would be :emoji_middle_finger:

Gonna probably have to reach into my stock to get these. I mean, I hate to pay $700 for some shoes, but I can kind of justify it if I'm selling an extra pair of Royals 1 and Breds 1 to make up the diff.

I think this is probably the coolest Jordan I've seen them come out w/. Just my opinion, but I think the stripe is awesome.

I have 2 pairs of True Blues on ice that are going towards these, plus a pair of 1s should cover it.

These are crazy, but a must have.

Back
Top Bottom