Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

here is my list of February shoes that I want to cop...... black cement 3 gold toe breed 1 Jordan 9 la and the dunks that's all I want the rest is an easy pass for me.....

Anyone planning to wear these?
If I can get a pair yes
cowboycurtis.jpg

By the looks of this, I will be getting another 2013 '88's since resale will be too high. Plus, do not have to worry about icy soles turning yellow and don't care for the red stripe.

I want the ice sole as I don’t plan on wearing them so for me it don’t matter and I love the red stripe on the bottom

Shoepalace telling me these are a gr. Hmm...
Ouch if that is true :-( Just spent $532.50 banking on them being very limited. Not for resell either, just to have in my collection, cool concept IMHO. Well at least I may be able to grab a 2nd pair at retail, that would be nice.

Ouch if that is true :-( Just spent $532.50 banking on them being very limited. Not for resell either, just to have in my collection, cool concept IMHO. Well at least I may be able to grab a 2nd pair at retail, that would be nice.

These are not a GR, they're NRG. They're limited, we just don't know how limited.

The Shoe Palace associate probably was thinking of the Black Cement 3s or something.

These are not a GR, they're NRG. They're limited, we just don't know how limited.

The Shoe Palace associate probably was thinking of the Black Cement 3s or something.
I asked like 3 times, chatted them up, talked BC3s and I was like are you sure multiple times. Who knows. They said the BC3s we're a GR too, and these. I'm not believing it either.

Just the messenger.

great price pm sent

Back
Top Bottom