Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

online only aside from 1 store in houston vs this release? idk about that, they might do the same thing with these tho. and if you're talking about these

102943878.jpg

these weren't exclusive to just new orleans

Those are it, Dallas didn’t get a single pair. I tried to stock locate & see what raffles there were. It was a no-go, then I woke up the morning of the release & added to cart but wasn’t able to check out. Bots had crashed the page.

Those Infrared23 6s that dropped ASW was in every HOH across America.

We have 3, maybe 4 HoH here in DFW & we didn’t get anything. Struck out online the following morning as well. I read they were flooded with pairs in NO during that All Star Weekend event.

Im gonna wait for when they drop and go on stockx if not for retail. When in doubt hit stockx. Also remember bc3 and ovos release amongst other shoes

ovos very easy pass for me... not a fan of how they look... so for me they are nothing I have to worry about... I have never used stock x before is the turn around time long i heard it could take over 3 weeks from start to finish

The AS NRG already on Goat. Some retailer somewhere already has these and has listed them. They can't be that limited can they?

Back
Top Bottom