Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

6495D361-CBEE-49A9-A647-A1F0178B7526.jpeg
A2E03E2A-5B35-44D0-BD41-E5EA463A1DC3.jpeg
No need for shoe shields in these puppies-the leather is thattttt nice(just put cedar trees in em after each wear). Even the leather mudguard is thickkk and creases beautifully. The fully black Nike air on the heels is something my eyes are just drawn to-the deep black in the NA font is hypnotizing.

For those who haven’t broken theirs out yet, or
those who paid resell(like me) and feel crappy for spending so much on sneakers(also like me), or anyone else who owns this sneaker with plans on wearing them; You are in for a f-ingggg TREAT! #RealNews

CHEERS!

Still surprised they really didn’t drop much in some sizes after the gigantic Chicago drop.

There might be a secret drop somewhere today but being shady :nerd:

Still surprised they really didn’t drop much in some sizes after the gigantic Chicago drop.

There might be a secret drop somewhere today but being shady :nerd:

Doubtful anything will happen in Boston. If NYC didn't get that SNKRS pass then i'd say maybe.

32 S State did not have sizes 8 or 10, so those have not really moved at all. (For those that size, that is why).

Where'd you see it postponed? Twitter or something?
They deleted the post 45 minutes after they posted it yesterday. People are calling and they said it’s postponed and possibly might do a a short window raffle something today

Again, Mr. Alan’s is trash as ****

They probably got a decent amount of pairs but trying to get very few entries in so employees can eat and can backdoor most of the stock

BE597374-2FE9-4F1F-AD9A-BD9B9FD0B00A.jpeg
Me Alan’s Backdoor everything...

But on to other news, fake JTH hitting the market

Last edited:
I'm the highest bidder on my size, but no bite yet. I don't know how long I can hold out before I cave. I'm only $25 away from the lowest ask.

I bid in the afternoon yesterday and someone bit at 1AM. At one point, the price lowered to 415 and I almost bit, but I decided to wait it out. Glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom