Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

J23 losing its appeal, notifies me after its all booked

that ish was booked at 12:00.30sec

come on bot boys with auto refresh had that on lock

if you know anything about adidas confirmed idk why people thought they stood a chance honestly

they should just put a QR code up somewhere in the city like a park give people a chance to scan their phone and boom announce the winners. that way of course while someone supervises it i mean they make people line up for hours for a damn shoe. QR scan and boom its done

that ish was booked at 12:00.30sec

come on bot boys with auto refresh had that on lock

if you know anything about adidas confirmed idk why people thought they stood a chance honestly

they should just put a QR code up somewhere in the city like a park give people a chance to scan their phone and boom announce the winners. that way of course while someone supervises it i mean they make people line up for hours for a damn shoe. QR scan and boom its done

I mean I thought thats what it was, theres a damn qr code in the logo lol

It is what is is. I mean there is tons of LA-exclusive stuff releasing this weekend for the ASG. Major markets have major perks. That being said, we all still take Ls more often than not.

Probably would have, but at least I could have tried. Trust me, if you lived outside of NYC, you'd get tired of seeing release after release be NYC only.

50% of the time it gets shutdown or altered.....look at Human Races for example.

50% of the time it gets shutdown or altered.....look at Human Races for example.

Yep, also poorer cities are more likely to have sneaker violence than in the nice areas of LA/NYC where these drops happen. Nothing like armed police officers on every block to make sure nobody acts up.

ANYONE ELSE JUMP IN THE END RAFFLE. IT ENDS AT 7 PM TONIGHT AND THEY START SENDING OUT THE L EMAILS WITHIN 3 HOURS.....ALSO ANYONE THINK THEY MIGHT DROP THE JT JORDAN 3 ON SATURDAY NIGHT DURING ALL-STAR WEEKEND

I live in New York and I rarely benefit from it (Limited sneaker buying) lol so living here is not even half the battle with the amount of heads going for a low amount of pairs the odds are low to begin with not to mention it’s almost impossible if you have a full time job with how flexible you have to be to move around during working hours and don’t get me started on the reseller crews that just blitz a line minutes before release to eat leaving dudes that lined up for hours empty handed. Don’t get me wrong we have advantages and do get to hit on certain things but it’s not a slam dunk as people think it is.

Last edited:
LoL I live in New York and I rarely benefit from it so living here is not even half the battle so many heads going for a low amount of pairs so odds are low not to mention is almost impossible if you have a full time job with how flexible you have to be to move around during working hours and don’t get me started on the reseller crews that just blitz a line minutes before release to eat leaving dudes that lined up for hours empty handed. Don’t get me wrong we have advantages and do get to hit on certain things but it’s not a slam dunk as people think it is.

I.E those Spike Lee 1's......I don't even want to talk bout that

xT0BKmh1a3Ku8NuWac.gif

Back
Top Bottom