Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

So we can buy them tomorrow? I’ve never bought from there before, anyone know how this works?

I got my W from Sivas! Y’all don’t forget about the conversation trick when checking out on PayPal like I did! Saves like $6-10 bucks!

I live in NYC and 90% of my collection are pairs from online drops :lol:

Move to a flyover state/city and see how much you can cop with 20MBps internet, assuming you can even afford sneakers and you aren’t working a low paying job like most of the people living in these areas are.

I live in New York and I rarely benefit from it (Limited sneaker buying) lol so living here is not even half the battle with the amount of heads going for a low amount of pairs the odds are low to begin with not to mention it’s almost impossible if you have a full time job with how flexible you have to be to move around during working hours and don’t get me started on the reseller crews that just blitz a line minutes before release to eat leaving dudes that lined up for hours empty handed. Don’t get me wrong we have advantages and do get to hit on certain things but it’s not a slam dunk as people think it is.

Living in NYC gives you more economic opportunities though so your income ceiling is higher (therefore you can obviously afford resale) than if you lived in the middle of nowhere and made peanuts.

ok so i guess when you log in tommrow it will show you how to buy them i see nothing now anyone i won a 10.5 not even sure i will buy them

Back
Top Bottom