Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Nobody is saying it's easy if you live in NYC. You guys get so defensive when people point out the fact that .1% > 0%. That can't be argued. If you live in NYC and you tried today, you had a better shot than me. They should spread the SNKRS Pass around. Just once I want to see it in Nebraska. Or Arizona. Or South Carolina. There's no argument against it.

Nobody is saying it's easy if you live in NYC. You guys get so defensive when people point out the fact that .1% > 0%. That can't be argued. If you live in NYC and you tried today, you had a better shot than me. They should spread the SNKRS Pass around. Just once I want to see it in Nebraska. Or Arizona. Or South Carolina. There's no argument against it.

I agree. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to get more limited stuff.

I’m cool down here in Texas, there’s so many shoes I’ve missed I can’t even name them all, but the one’s I can buy I appreciate. It’s not the end of the world if I miss one here & there. Either pay resell or cop 7 years later. It all comes full circle eventually.

Plenty chances to be had with raffles and RD

I SLEEP

100 pairs reserved in NYC while I live on the west coast

I WAKE

You guys are a smaller market, move to a big city then. No knock on it, but on a marketing stand point those states add no value or build the hype those shoe companies want to have.

Refreshed allllll day.. my job forced me to take a 12pm lunch and THATS when it happens.. :lol: **** JB.. I wouldnt have gotten through anyway.

You guys are a smaller market, move to a big city then
I'm not in a small market. My city has an NFL team. Is there where you tell me to move to NYC so I can enter shoe raffles?

You can't defend every release being in one city. Just stop. Just say you're cool with it bc you live in NYC but trying to defend it just makes you look foolish.

I'm not in a small market. My city has an NFL team. Is there where you tell me to move to NYC so I can enter shoe raffles?

You can't defend every release being in one city. Just stop. Just say you're cool with it bc you live in NYC but trying to defend it just makes you look foolish.
lol thats cute you have a NFL team, but yea its cool living here im able to get most releases and i see your point .

the cooks are so few and far in between in nyc

anyone who tells u different is either lying, has connections or quite frankly does this ish as a full time job

online cops are the goat for so many reasons. lets just all be happy we have internet access and dont live in zimbabwe

p.s. when i visit certain places throughout the country i find so much more to be jealous of as a native new yorker than stupid sneaker releases

the cooks are so few and far in between in nyc

anyone who tells u different is either lying, has connections or quite frankly does this ish as a full time job

online cops are the goat for so many reasons. lets just all be happy we have internet access and dont live in zimbabwe
facts, i did the kaws 4 release and never again will i be apart of that mess.

Might as well live in Zimbabwe with some of these online releases.. lol. I get your point

EBA88D2F-8240-4F89-AE8A-69FC046C8AD9.png
Wow

Attachments

• 7717F9FE-A2FF-4263-AC16-AC1260895558.png
    7717F9FE-A2FF-4263-AC16-AC1260895558.png
    598.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom