Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

After selling my Retro 88's earlier this year, I need to grab these.

tenor.gif

icysoles matter.. id "try" to see if i can get these only because they have an icy sole..

After meditating, I realized that instead of the NRG that is releasing on the February 14th I want to try to secure the ones releasing on March 24th. The reason why is that icy sole, they will yellow and distort the look of the red line. I also wanted to ask this, how to increase my chances of securing the shoe (I understand with releases such as these they're basically a game of chance)? I'm not the one to normally try to secure limited releases and given where I'm located we barely receive any. So any information on how to would be greatly appreciated.

After meditating, I realized that instead of the NRG that is releasing on the February 14th I want to try to secure the ones releasing on March 24th. The reason why is that icy sole, they will yellow and distort the look of the red line. I also wanted to ask this, how to increase my chances of securing the shoe (I understand with releases such as these they're basically a game of chance)? I'm not the one to normally try to secure limited releases and given where I'm located we barely receive any. So any information on how to would be greatly appreciated.

You think about Shoe purchases when you meditate? :lol: jk

if my PayPal worked with a CC I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS ON EABY ALREADY AND WOULD NOT HAVE CARED ABOUT THE 7 HUNDRED THEY ARE GOING FOR... SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A PLACE THAT IS SELLING THEM NOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP I WOULD PAY TODAY FOR THEM THANKS.....I CAN ONLY USE MY CC THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PAYPAL... THAT'S WHY I USE KICK4US AS MY GO TO WHEN I TAKE MY L ON THE SNEAKER APP FOOTLOCKER EASYBAY AND CHAMPS

These are dropping in select Foot stores and tier zero boutiques. Footaction confirmed they will be in stores.
Please let Michigan’s FTL get these but still gonna be hard af all resellers around here gonna be all over em

if my PayPal worked with a CC I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS ON EABY ALREADY AND WOULD NOT HAVE CARED ABOUT THE 7 HUNDRED THEY ARE GOING FOR... SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A PLACE THAT IS SELLING THEM NOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP I WOULD PAY TODAY FOR THEM THANKS.....I CAN ONLY USE MY CC THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PAYPAL... THAT'S WHY I USE KICK4US AS MY GO TO WHEN I TAKE MY L ON THE SNEAKER APP FOOTLOCKER EASYBAY AND CHAMPS

9D918EB6-3499-4F26-A539-D3B4658D9D7D.gif

Back
Top Bottom