Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

It's over
kDhmxmB_nxbg5o.gif

I felt like I was having a stoke reading your post, do you know how to write a sentence?
i very much do. I'm actually quite eloquent, was an English major, have an MFA as well. I was just trying to communicate in a colloquial manner for the population here. "When in Rome" as they say. Sorry if my attempt failed earlier. I digress....

I will say the fact that the got the position of the FT line wrong irks me pretty bad. It should be about 3 inches back. He stepped on the line with his heel, not the middle of his foot.

Bull****. You won't throw **** away. You're just trying to make yourself feel better about entering for the sole purpose of reselling them.

Let’s be honest, 90% of the people copping today are doing so for resale. At least these people aren’t coming on NT to trash the shoe even though they are hoping to make money off of it.

Guys picking up in New York. Were you able to pick up the shoes early from ftl or fta?

I got the notification in La that it’s ready

hey fam- decided to enter a few times cuz I find these to be horribly disgusting joints- the icy blue sole is embarrassing to wear for an adult, looks like a kid shoe u get at a kiosk in the mall.

time for nike to figure out how to make a clear sole that dont yellow if dey gonna make it clear cuz icy blue is well icy blue and dont match anything fam, im salty they make it blue all the time when we know it is so ugly and ruins the joints

not buying the whole bs slam dunk contest heritage- make a normal white cement and call it a day not these joints on the come up or the JTT ugly fake limited tinker joints.

if i win it is GRBG SZN gonna throw these joints in the trash how u like that

That's cool, just lemme know where that trash can located

i very much do. I'm actually quite eloquent, was an English major, have an MFA as well. I was just trying to communicate in a colloquial manner for the population here. "When in Rome" as they say. Sorry if my attempt failed earlier. I digress....

Gross. Just everything about that and your previous post. Don't think you could come across as more disingenuous if you tried.

I will say the fact that the got the position of the FT line wrong irks me pretty bad. It should be about 3 inches back. He stepped on the line with his heel, not the middle of his foot.

surprised they moved it back as much as they did already.

Saw all you guy's responses and I entered last minute...just odd because when I checked my app at like 10:12. It said sold out. Nike needs to fix their app. If it wasn't for NIketalk I wouldnt have known.

Back
Top Bottom